Character Sketch

The Rajputs

Ritu Rajput- a professor by profession, mother of Swara and Pakhi. Sweet and calm lady. Loves her daughter and family a lot

Dheeraj Rajput- small business man. Owns a general store. Swara and Pakhi's chachu. A family man. Considers Ritu as his elder sister and both sisters as his own daughters.

Varsha Rajput- a physiotherapist, wife of Dheeraj. Swara & Pakhi's chachi. Share sister like relation with Ritu.

Vansh Rajput- Dheeraj & Varsha's son. Loves his badimaa. His sisters are his life. Works as marketing manager in a company. 23 years old.

Garima Rajput- eldest member of the family. She loves her daughters-in-law as her daughters. She appreciates them working. But she is conservative too. According to her, daughters-in-law should behave as their in-laws wants them to. Though she don't have any problem with working women, she hates those who rebel against their family.

Sudhir Rajput- Ritu's husband, Swara & Pakhi's father. Slipped from stairs and died when Swara was of 15 years.

Raghav Tomar- Ritu's younger brother, an architect. Pakhi was inspired from him
Poonam Tomar- Raghav's wife, homemaker
Neel and Nakul- Raghav's twin sons. Neel is doing photography study whereas Nakul is doing hotel management, wants to open his own cafe.

Rajputs are upper middle class family.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The Chauhans 

Daksh Chauhan- 28 years old. Orthopaedist  by profession. Eldest son of the family. He is calm and composed, gets angry only in rare conditions.

Karan Chauhan- 27 years old. Dermatologist by profession. Cousin of Daksh. His parents died when he was 18, now living with his bade papa and badimaa. He is very fun loving, jovial man, also short tempered.

Both brothers share special bond with each other. They are each other's best friend. 

Rakhi Chauhan- Daksh's mother & Karan's badimaa. She loves her sons a lot. Considers Karan as her own child.

Anay Chauhan- Daksh's father & Karan's bade papa. Rakhi's husband. He is ENT specialist. His both sons are inspired by him. He was close friend of Sudhir Rajput.

Omkar Chauhan- Eldest member of the family. Anay's father, Daksh & Karan's grandfather. They call them Dadu. Unlike old people, he is very good in nature.

Kaveri Chauhan- Omkar's wife, Anay's mother, Daksh & Karan's grandmother.  They call them dadi

Bhavi Chauhan- Youngest member of the family. Daughter of Anay & Rakhi. She is life of the house. 24 years old, she owns a dance academy. She is friend of Pakhi Rajput.

Anjali Singh- Anay's sister, Daksh and Karan's bua, a pediatrics
Naren Singh- Anjali's husband, owns a car agency
Mahi Singh- Anjali's daughter, single child, doing CA.