Confused

Ever since I got home I couldn't stop thinking about Tristan. I was thinking over our conversation and realized that he didn't once mention anything about liking me or being his girlfriend or anything. I couldn't even believe that I kissed him. I have a strict no-kissing-unless-your-my-boyfriend rule.  I couldn't believe I even let Tristan get to me that easily.

 I'm disappointed in you Scar.

 Shut up Brain!

  I snapped my fingers and my spell book popped up at the edge of my bed. I decided to practice the invisibility spell Me and Alice were working on after the party to past time and read over the spell and set up stations around my room. Spells get harder to do and required more skills and concentration the bigger or heavier an object gets so I started with the smallest thing in my room. I faced my least favorite pair of lipstick and concentrated on it.

  "See my lipstick here. See my lipstick there

   See it now. See it not"

 I snapped my fingers and waited for the cool breeze to pass. I scanned my dresser for the tube of lipstick then placed my hand out to where the lipstick was and felt it but couldn't see it. I squealed and jumped around my room once I realized it work. I looked back at my spell book and read over the reverse spell for it. I turned back to where the lipstick was suppose to be and concentrated again.

  "My lipstick is nowhere in sight,

   so make it come back and everyt-"

   My phone went off on my bed and I went after it forgetting all about the spell once I saw Daniel's picture and name flash across the screen.

   "Hey Daniel" I said into the phone

   "Scarbunny!" Daniel exclaimed into the phone. I slightly blushed at the cheesy nickname he gave me and forgot about everything else.

   "What's up Dannybear," I replied making up a nickname off the top of my head. His soft chuckle generated a satisfied smile to appear on my face.

    "Nothing much. Just thinking of you," He flattered me, making the smile on my face broaden and was thankful he couldn't see me because the way my cheeks were set up, they were probably kissed  red right about now.

   "Aw Dannybear," I cooed as I laid down on my back and stared at my ceiling. I heard him chuckle again and didn't think it was possible to smile anymore then I am in this moment. 

    "Are you smiling and/or blushing?"

    "Maybe."

    "I'm going to take that as a yes. Anyway, would you smile and/or blush if I asked you to go to the movies with me tonight." He asked causing me to giggle.

    "What would happen if I say no," I teased him.

    " If you said no I would take you to the movies anyways" He joked.

    "And how would you do that" I questioned curiously.

    "I would find out where you live, kidnap you and carry you to the theatre." He said playfully causing me to laugh. "I'm serious, Rose. Don't you underestimate me." He said in a serious voice making me to laugh even more.

    "Fine. I'll go to the movies with you," I told him and I could tell he was smiling on the other end.

     "Yes! I'll pick you up at 8 tonight. Send me your address. See you soon Scarbunny," He said happily into the phone then hung up. I smiled to myself and did a little happy dance. I sat up on my bed and saw my spell book at the edge of it. Crap. I looked at where my dresser should have been and saw my lipstick floating in the air. I ran towards it and bumped into my dresser, stubbing my toe in the process. I was relived to know that it was still there and just invisible, but my toe hurt like a bitch.