one piece - Luffy - one shot

Sitting on the edge of the ship, you watched the wave's crash back and forth. A smile crept across your face. "An island" you said to yourself leaning forward and starting to swing your legs back and forth "Nami said we should stop there next to get more supplies" a familiar voice said cheerfully from behind you. You looked over your shoulder to see Luffy standing proud with his hands on his hips and a cheesy grin across his face, this made you smile. You turned back to look across the water so that Luffy did not see the light shade of pink now appearing on your cheeks. You looked back to see that he was gone. You sigh with relief. After the time spent with the straw hat crew, you have found yourself to have a slight 'crush' on the captain. You turned back to the front to see Luffy's nose touching yours, his upside down. He was hanging from the rigging, the ropes had been badly damaged by the resent fight. You fell backwards in shock and fell on the floor of the boat with a slight blush on your cheeks, "Ouch" you complained as you started to sit up. "I'm sorry ________, I didn't mean to scare you like..." Luffy was interrupted by the ropes snapping causing him to fall on top of you, pushing you back down. Your blush got redder as his face matched yours, his hands either side of your head holding him up. He quickly got off you and helped you to your feet, blushing like mad.

"Sorry ________" he tried not to look at you, "that's ok" you blushed. For the rest of the day you did not see Luffy, not even when Sanji called everyone for food. It was now sun set, the sky was a mixture of reds, purples, blues and oranges and the ship was peaceful. Nami was in her room writing, Zoro sleeping peacefully by the steps, Usopp was drawing gadget designs in his room, Sanji was washing up dishes, Chopper was studying medical books, Robin was reading in her room, Franky was re-calibrating the defence systems of the ship in the cargo hold and Brook is practicing his violin in his room. The sound of his playing giving a soft atmosphere to the ship, you thought that you would climb up to the crow's nest and slowly drift asleep to the warm air and the soft music (in this story you have taken the job of the crow), when you reached the top and was about to climb inside then noticed Luffy sitting there, knees close to his chest and head buried in his folded in his arms.

You took of your red denim jacket and placed it over his shoulders, "I love you Luffy" you whispered before kissing him lightly on the cheek, you started to walk back to the edge to climb down, but as you did, you stepped on a loose floor board making a creaking sound. You looked over your shoulder to see Luffys head lift up and look at the red jacket on his shoulders, you carried on walking but stopped when he called your name "_______?" Stopping and turned around slowly to see him next to you standing "sorry I didn't mean to wake you, I'll leave" you turned back around with pace to leave, he grabbed your wrist and span you around into a kiss. His lips were soft and gentle, as was the kiss filled with passion. "__________, I was never asleep" he spoke quietly as his voice made your hart skip a beat. You rested your head on his chest as you could feel his warm heart beating softly.