"What the?"

At school Sonic and Tails went to the well of the hall like everyone else to see where they had to go first. First they went to their tutor group, which was room 10 on the first floor. When they stepped in the room, they saw the wolf that was on the bus, his bird mate was with him.

They were sitting right at the front. Sonic and Tails went to sit at the back. Even though Sonic beat them last time he didn't want to get involved with them again.

At that exacted moment the teacher came in, it was a cat. She wore all black and her fur was black. Her eyes were yellow and her nose was pink. "Hello class my name is Mrs Black. Now please be quite while I take the register."

"Silver" "Yes Mrs"                              "Hark" "YesMrs"

"Amy" "Yes Mrs"                                "Tails" "Yes Mrs"  

"Shadow" "Yes Mrs"                             "Sonic" "Yes Mrs" 

"Knuckles" "Yes Mrs"                            "Freeze" "Yes Mrs"

"Blaze" "Yes Mrs"                                  "Hannah" "Yes Mrs"  

"Cream" "Yes Mrs"                                "Maddie" "Yes Mrs"

"Espeo" "Yes Mrs"                                 "Moonlight" "Yes Mrs"                                   

"Vector" "Yes Mrs"                                "Rex" "Yes Mrs"   

"Rouge" "Yes Mrs"

"Fang" "Yes Mrs"

"Good everyone is here." "Now to start off with, I'm going to give you all a piece of paper and what you have to do is write a letter to yourself in the future when you leave this school, write about what you want to achieve and see if you can tell yourself in the future that you did just that. Ok start."

By the end of the lesson, everyone had finished and given their papers into Mrs Black. Next Sonic and Tails had drama. They didn't know where to go, but the good thing was that they could just follow their class mates because they all had the same lessons.

They all went to the well of the hall. There was another cat waiting for them, he looked just like Mrs Black. "So he must be Mr Black" Sonic thought to himself. "Hello class my name is Mr Black" the cat said with a smile. "It figure" Sonic told himself.   

"Now would you all come and make a circle round here." Once everyone was in the circle, the Mr Black took the register. After he had finished he told everyone what they were going to do today.

"Now that's over with, I want you to tell or show us what you like to do for fun." Everyone thought for a moment and then the teacher said are you ready. Everyone nodded.

Amy was the one who went first. "I do gymnastics." Mr Black smiled. "That's really nice, is it possible for you to show us?" The pink hedgehog nodded before grabbing a mat from over in the corner of the room. She then stood in the middle of it and all a sudden went forward and did a front roly-poly before turning it into a back roly-poly. Then she got up and did a hand stand and cart wheel before finishing it up with a back flip. Everyone cheered her on while someone whistled for her in the back ground.       

Next up Sliver. "I have Psychokinesis. That means I can move thing with my mind." "Please can you show us?" Mr Black asked.

The silver hedgehog nodded. He looked around for something he could use. Then he spotted a ball in the corner of the room. He put his arm out and the ball started to float. Everyone looked up in amazement.

Fang just gave a grumpy face like he didn't care. Then he went up and showed how good he was at sports. Sonic just thought "show off."

Fang gave Sonic an evil smile while sitting back down. Sonic just ignored him. Then after everyone else had there goes, it was finally Tails is go. Tails walked in front of the class and showed off his helicopter tails. He flew around the whole room making everyone look in surprise. Sonic just smile, while Fang still didn't seem to care.

Finally the last person to go up was Sonic. "Hi Sonic's the name and speeds my game" he told them.  

"Is that it"Fang shouted out. "Shhh" said Mr Black.

But then Sonic had an idea. "Ok how's about a race" said Sonic looking straight at Fang? The wolf just smiled. "Fine but I'll easily beat you."

So the whole class went out on the huge back field to watch the race.

"We'll start here, go all the way around the track and this is where we'll finish got it?" said Sonic looking at Fang. "Yeah, yeah whatever" was the wolf's response.   

"Get in your staring passions and ON YOUR MARKS GET SET ... GO!" Mr Black shouted.  

The race started off with Fang in the lead. "HA is that the fastest you can go." "No I just want to see how fast you can go and to be on iced you aren't half bad." Fang gave Sonic an angry look. Then he stared to speed up. Sonic just kept smiling.  

They were half way now and Fang was still leading. He looked back at Sonic. "Looks like I'm going to win this hedgehog."

Sonic was still smiling. "What are you smiling about I'm ahead of you." Then Sonic just stopped in the middle of the field. He closed his eyes and folded his arms.

"Ha I knew it I'm too fast for him." Fang was near the end now when suddenly out of nowhere BOOM! Sonic blasted straight past Fang making him fall right into the mud. Sonic got to the finish line in a matter of second. Everyone was stunned excepted for Tails.

"H-how did he do that?" Hark asked shocked.

"Well they don't just call me Sonic for nothing" said Sonic as he got high 5s and pats on the back by his classmates.

"But why didn't he do that in the first place then." Fang got up and was really pissed off now. "Nothing can move that fast, I'll show him." Fang went to go clean up after falling into the mud.

While everyone else gathered around Sonic, asking questions like "how did you do that?" Sonic just smiled and said "just a gift I guess." Then after that he went to his little buddy.

"Hey Tails." "Wow Sonic you really showed him." Sonic just shrugged. "Come on let's get to science."  

For the rest of the day people were all trying to get Sonic to hang around with them. But Sonic just told them no thanks.