Chapter 01

Shin ryujin

"RYUJIN WAKE UP WE HAVE TO GO FOR DANCE PRACTICE",I heard Lia shout which made me wake up. I slowly got out of bed and checked my phone and I saw that it was 9:45! I had practice at 10:00.
"Shit!",I quickly got out of bed and ran into the bathroom to get changed.

When I heard a knock on the Door."Ryujin where going meet us at the practice room",Yeji said."Ok!",I shouted from inside the shower. After five minutes I got changed quickly.

 After five minutes I got changed quickly

(the outfit)

I quickly got dressed and got my phone and charger and put an airpod into my ear to listen to music on the way.i checked the time to see I was ten minutes late.

I started running without looking infront of me when I bumped into someone which mad both of us fall. I look up from the floor infront of me to see felix from stray kids."Oh ryujin I'm sorry",he said getting up.

Then pulled me off the ground to make our face centimeters apart both of us just admiring each other."Uh I'm so sorry for bumping into you felix but I'm really late for practice",I said breaking off the silence.

"Oh no its fine I wasn't watching where I was going either,anyways we should catch up soon", Felix said.my heart rate going rapidly fast."Yeah for sure I'll see you around felix",I said bowing and running for practice.

Lee felix

I was going to our dorm after I went to get some coffee I was on my phone so I wasn't looking where I was going. When I bumped into someone which made us both fall from impact. I look to see its itzys ryujin.

"Oh ryujin I'm sorry", I said getting up so could help her up. I pulled her off the ground which made our faces only centimeters apart which gave me time to admire her features she is very pretty up close.

She brakes up the silence saying."Uh I'm sorry for bumping into you felix but in really late for practice". As much i wanted that moment to last longer she had to go."Oh no its fine I wasn't watching where I was going either,Anwyas we should meet up soon",I said hoping to see her more.

"Yeah for sure I'll see you around felix",she said with a big smile on her face. Mhm she has really cute dimples when she smiles. bowing and running of for practice before I could even say bye. I stand there watching her run off.

Shin ryujin

I harshly opened the door Panting to see the girls already started practicung and I saw cameras so I'm guessing where vlogging our day today?."Ah ryujin you finally decided to show up we are vlogging our day today say hi to midzy",Yuna said shoving the camera into my face.

"Hi midzy!",I said waving at the camera. Yuna went off somewhere to show something else when Lia came up to me."Hwats got you smiling so much you were frowning when you woke up",Lia said smirking. I didn't even know I was still smiling. I immediately dropped my face into a poker face.

"Whattt I'm just happy we are vlogging and showing midzy our day",I said quickly making up a lie."Yeah sure I'm keeping me eyes on you",she said doing that eye sign going to Yuna. I just ignored it and started practicing for our next comeback.

Authors note

Sorry this chapter is short I will make longer ones