Chapter 9: LEESU-CHAN

Everyone is busy trying to keep up with the remaining time.

Leesu is happy that despite of the short time they sometimes joke around and then went back to practice, in that way their practice doesn't have the heavy energy.

They finished everything and polishing at 4:00 PM. They called for a short meeting by the staff.

They told to wear the clothes they prepared for the final rehearsal at the stage with their clothes on to see if there's something wrong or need to adjust.

Leesu headed to the dressing room with one staff to help her with the clothes. When she finally put on the clothes, the stylist called her.

"You look so beautiful in person". The girl stylist said that make Leesu's cheeks turned red.

Getting compliment by women is different than getting compliments by men. Leesu often gets the butterfly effect when women compliment her, it just different.

"Ah, yeah, Thank you~". She shyly thank her while bowing.

"Can I put this to you?". The staff kindly ask for her permission before she put the accessories for the clothes. Leesu nodded eagerly and moved forward the stylist.

Leesu is looking at the mirror while the stylist still putting the accessories that actually made it heavy than the clothes itself but it makes it more beautiful.

"Are you wearing any makeup?". The stylist asked her.

Leesu is known for her shyness, she finds it hard to communicate with other people except to her close friends. But the stylist looked kind and so full of curiosity. She can't just ignore her.

"Uhm, no. I don't wear makeup when I practice dancing". She smile to the girl.

"I'm really sorry to ask so many things. I'm just new in this profession and I want to learn more not just by my seniors but also from you guys- trainees". The stylist explain but Leesu shook her head.

"No need to apologise. That's fine, I'm just not good at communicating but you can ask me anything". Leesu replied.

The stylist finally finished the fitting.

"Is it too big? How about the skirt?". The stylist asked her to double check.

"The top fits perfectly but the skirt...". Leesu flatten the skirt, getting worried.

"I'll make it longer a little- just don't tell to my senior". She was shocked with the young stylist but then giggled when the stylist snickered.

"Is that really okay? I'm afraid that I might put you in a bad situation". Leesu hates being a burden to others.

"Yeah, that's fine. As long as it stays secret between the two of us". The stylist moved her eyebrows up and down.

"Thank you so much-"

"Sunny. I'm Baek Sunny and I will be your stylist and for the whole show- I hope you stay on I-Land". Sunny said that made Leesu laughed for the first time with the person she just met.

"I'll do my best to do that. I'm Im Leesu, I hope we get along". Leesu handed her hand and Sunny gladly accepted it.

The two lady left the room and meet the other Ilanders. Ilanders can't help but to look at the blonde girl, but Leesu seems to not care with it.

She sat down to sofa waiting for the signal for them to proceed at the stage. Leesu put her hair up in ponytail.

"Tomorrow is the D-day". Jake sat beside her.