Joining the case.

You woke up the next morning as the sun shone through your room. You sat up and looked around. You just laid there for a moment before getting out of bed. You saw Watari in the kitchen. You heard other men talking. You peaked around the corner and saw Ryuzaki and other men suiting around the coffee table. A younger looking man looked at you. "Isn't that the same girl as yesterday?" He asked pointing at you. You whipped back around so no one saw you. "Face it...she's been wanting to be apart of the case for awhile now...come here (y/n)." Ryuzaki sighed. You slowly peaked around the corner again. All of the men looked and saw you. You looked innocent enough, as you tried hiding again. "Its ok..you can come out.." He smiled and waved you over. You slowly waked out as all of the other people stared with there mouths opened. "This..is....Watari what would you say?" He asked questioning himself. "I would say daughter." He answered. "Afiptive daughter." He finished and brought tea out. "Well then adoptive daughter. Her 'mother' left her at my door....Watari convinced me to take her....anyway she wants to help in the Kira case. She is very smart and to be honest...some of the notes she's made I've taken myself.." He thinks. All of the guys stared in disbeilef at you. "T-thats...too dangerous..for...a little.." "Six year old." L finished for Matsuda. "I personally dont want her to...but..we can fake her name...and she could help us when we need it as well.." "I wanna help." You said looking at the ground. Everyone looked at you. "But...if we can think of a fake name for her..we are good." "Lisa. Its starts with L, and it's fake." You looked up at everyone. "Then...you can join the investigation!" Matsuda exclaimed.