Chapter 2: I Won't

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated the past few days! School, as always .-. . But, here's the next chapter and I hope you like it!

(barely edited)

Normal P.O.V

You wake up to the annoying sound of your alarm clock.

6:00 A.M

Groaning, you slammed your hand of the off button. The clock fell to the ground with a loud thud.

You kicked your blanket away and sat up, stretching your arms. You swung your legs over the edge of your bed then slipped your feet into your warm, furry, (f/c) slippers. You stretched a bit more before making your way to the toilet.

You quietly closed the door behind you and switched on the water heater. You took out your toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it then brushed your teeth.

After brushing, you took a short shower. When you were done, you stepped out of the shower dried off a bit before wrapping a towel around your body. The air was steamy and it was kind of hard to breathe.

You grabbed the clothes you prepared the night before, which consisted of jeans, a plain (f/c) t-shirt, and flats, and began to dress up.

Once you were done, you grabbed your hair blower from a glass shelf and began to dry your (h/c) hair, humming some songs while doing so. After a few minutes, with your hair sort of dry, you unplugged the hair blower and placed it back on the shelf.

You grabbed a hair brush that was placed on the sink and brushed your (h/c) hair a few times, struggling on the knots that had formed. You finished your look with a small amount of make-up and lipgloss.

Opening the toilet door, you were greeted by the amazing feeling of fresh air, and not the steamy kind. You took a deep breath before proceeding downstairs to have your breakfast.

Halfway through your journey down the stairs, you could smell the strong scent of pancakes, a huge smile plastered on your lips.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, you saw your mom in the kitchen, cooking. A stack of golden brown pancakes sat on the kitchen table, waiting to be eaten. A bottle of syrup and a bar of butter was placed at the plate's side.

"Hey, mom!" you greeted, taking a seat on one of the wooden chairs by the table.

Your mom looked over her shoulder, smiling. "Good morning, honey!"

She skillfully flipped another pancake on the pan using a spatula. "Eat up!" She said before tossing you a fork.

You caught the fork easily and started to eat your breakfast, pouring a ton of syrup and a small piece of butter on the stack of pancakes.

"Where's (y/s/n) and dad?" You asked, noticing that they were not here, your family usually eats breakfast together.

"Your sister is still asleep, dad went to work early this time," your mom answered.

"Ah..." was all you said.

Your sister doesn't go to school yet, she's still too young, but she still joins the family breakfast in the morning, except for today, that is. Your dad works at a company that pays a small amount of money for a salary, but he still goes there. Their boss is really strict, and whatever he wants to do with his employees, he does it. You assumed he told your dad to work earlier this time.

"It's seven o'clock," your mom reminded, snapping you out of your thoughts. She took a seat next to you. "You better hurry or you'll be late. Again."

You nodded, swallowing. "Yeah, I wouldn't wanna be late, would I?" You flashed a small smile.

Honestly, you wanted to be late. You didn't like going to school that much. It was the worst place, all filled with bullies, strict teachers, and other nightmares. Not a suitable place for a person like you. The only reasons that you go there is that your parents wanted you to, and that your only friend, (Fnd/n), is there.

You stood up, picked up the empty plate that used to hold the pancakes, and placed it in the dishwasher. You then placed the bar of butter back in the refrigerator.

You weakly grabbed your backpack from a table in the living room. You remember preparing all of your things the night before, and you instantly regretted it. It made you leave earlier than usual.

You slowly walked to the front door, your mom trailing behind you. She opened the door with a set of keys and opened it widely.

You trudged out of your quaint house grudgingly. You saw the yellow school bus coming closer.

"Bye honey!" Your mom said, hugging you from behind. You hugged her back.

"Bye mom," you muttered, letting go of the hug as the school bus stopped in front of the bus stop. Inside, you could see the jeering faces of your classmates and the gruff look of the bus driver, obviously annoyed by the noise.

You looked over your shoulder and saw your mom walk back to the front door. Sighing, you made your way to the bus.

"Enjoy your day!" You heard her say.

"I will!" You answered, giving a fake, enthusiastic smile.

You heard the door closing, and your eyes immediately flickered down to the floor.

"I won't."