Play the Played Piper; Player End

Chapter 9

(MJ POV) 

I pointed at Y/n who was standing there a bit shocked. Caleb just gritted his teeth and pushed me 

Caleb: Fine, you can have her, but if you break her dont expect me to just stand around.

He walked off and I looked at Y/n, she looked back at me with a worried expression, our eyes were locked for a minute, until it broke when Kavin had placed a hand to my shoulder.

Kavin: Damn.. this was the 2nd time we fought over a girl. What has come of us?

I chuckle as we form a small circle as I close my eyes tilt my head

Y/n: 2nd?? what was the 1st??

I open my eyes and see Y/n standing beside us with curiosity. I can no longer hold myself from this girl can I? We slowly walked towards Y/n and Kavin pinched her by the cheeks.

Y/n: Oww!! KAVIN STOP

Kavin: You little rascal! Gorya got us in a fight with Thyme, now you got Mj fighting your brother!

(Y/N POV)

I slap away Kavin's hands

Y/n: Is that my problem? You should brace yourself for another fight, I see those love-eyes of yours for Kaning!

I crossed my arms and walk in the house as the rest of F4 start running after me.

-----------------

2 HOURS LATER

Mj and I skipped dinner with the others because of the food we ate while coming back here. I was on my way to my room when I hear a conversation between Lele and Mj, me being the ass I am (YAZZ QUEEN) peeked between a small crack of their room.

Lele: I thought you loved me! And you throw away a girl that you just met, what, like- a week ago?!

Mj: Lele, could you just stop?! The only reason why you approach me is when you need something, And I've known her for at least a month, she never complained to me about anything, while you over here keeps saying things. Admit it, we never loved each-other!

Lele started crying, she cupped her face while Mj just placed one hand on his hip and another to his face.

Mj: Look, its for the better. If we continue this both of us will end up hurt.

Lele wiped away her tears before looking up at Mj with a burning look.

Lele: You know what? Sure, I never loved you anyway. I only needed you to raise my social status and get famous.

She bumped into Mj's shoulder while exiting the room until she stopped and saw me by the small crack of the door. She went out of the room and looked at me. Before I could process anything she slapped me on the cheek.

Lele: you'll get what's coming to you soon. You took away MY man.

She went closer to me. My head was still on the side from her slap as I clear my hair away and faced her. I went closer to her and whispered in her ear.

Me: You Hit First.

I grabbed her hair and started dragging her to the hall. Mj saw us and followed after. Knowing the rule of men, he didnt try to hit me or Lele and just followed. Her screaming echoed the halls causing some of the girls and F4 to come out of their rooms. I dragged her down the stairs until we finally came to a reach to the entrance.

Me: you should know your place. If you disrespect anyone that lives in this house, or anyone that I'm friends with, you'll be out before you can even say you're in. 

She just scoffed 

Lele: What?!

I chuckle and walk back to the stairs until I reach to the top so that everyone can hear me clearly.

Me: It's either you leave, or I ask my secretary to remove all the evidence of you being Mj's girlfriend, cut all contact between you and us, and expose this video of you telling the whole truth.

I take out my phone an showed them a video of Mj and Lele fighting.

Lele: you little--

Kavin: I think you should leave, she has a lot to bet on you, so best be cautious.

With that she stormed off and left. I looked at Luna and Isa before quickly pushing them to Isa's room.

Luna: Girl, why are we here??

I cupped my face with my two hands

Me: I cant believe I just said that. DID I JUST SAY THAT? I couldnt have said that?!

I trail off until Luna slightly slapped me and Isa shaked me

Isa: Snap out of it! Now get on the bed and spill the tea!

I walked to the bed and sighed as Luna sat on the couch in Isa's room, and Isa sat on her desk drinking her tea.

Me: SOOOO I may have pissed her off by KIND OFF spying at her and Mj's conversation but--

They cut me off when they burst out laughing.

Luna: Y/n, you know that's step 1 of getting a girl pissed.

Me: Will you let me finish?

I asked them sarcastically and they just nodded in response.

Me: I took a video of them arguing until she stormed off to the door and she slapped me-- you already know the rule anyways.

Both of them just nodded in agreement. There are some rules of this house that we need to follow, just like the rule I just mentioned. If you hit first you take a bigger hit as punishment.

Me: And then I told her that she hit first, so I grabbed her by the head and started dragging her downstairs-- AND I JUST REMEMBERED I HAD MY FIRST KIS--

Before I could finish the door slammed open revealing Kaning, and Gorya.

Gorya: whoops..

They just stood there so Isa motioned them to come in. Once they got in they closed the door and took a seat on the couch.

Kaning: Go on, continue.

Me: Continue on what part?- The Fight or The--

Suddenly the door burst open again, It was All of F4 and Caleb.

Thyme: What is it with you and girls with the 1st kiss! I don't understand

While complaining he was moving his hands around while taking a seat on the bed.

Ren: Don't you know? Apparently the 1st kiss decides what happens in the future. 

Kavin: Still, does that make any sense?

Kaning: If you don't want to believe it then dont.

The others came in the room and took a seat else-where.

Luna: mm.. but I'm curious tho, what happened between you and Mj?

Everyone else: AYEEEEEE

Gorya: No way!

Isa: quiet! Let them speak!

Me: eesh! Nothing happened ok!