There were plenty of places that provided heating so as long as it wasn't too far from the shop yard it wasn't that cold, even so it was still cold outside so Cale would often stop by the shop.

After all, who would scold a cute little kid just for going in and out of a shop?

Cale walked towards the nearest bookstore while eating his candy apple, those gazes seemed to be increasing?

There was even a pregnant mother who came and pinched her cheeks saying she wanted a child like her, Cale just smiled and nodded because he gave him a cake.

Entering the bookstore in the warm air, the shopkeeper smiled upon seeing him. The shopkeeper was about to escort him to the children's story book section but Cale wanted to take a look at the textbooks first.

'Which one should I take?'

There are many textbooks that seem to be of use.

Etiquette, basic politics to a higher degree, royal law, economics and finance? Oh, Cale was going to take this one, he neglected the etiquette part because he wasn't planning to appear in public, the administration... might find it useful.

Then the reading books section for children, Cale didn't really like fairy tales but it didn't hurt because Ron was always lecturing him about the importance of reading books at his age so he would take them. Ah, there were a lot of interesting novels, so Cale ended up sweeping a bunch of books in the store.

After paying for all his books, the shopkeeper waved happily at him.

"Come again!"

Cale waved back and walked back to the inn, of course while stopping by the shop a few times to rest and being cold.

.

.

.

It was late afternoon and the sun was turning red, Ron had sent a message to the palace that they would arrive by sundown.

While Ron and Beacrox were packing all the luggage for the trip to the Palace in the near future, Cale was frustratedly rolling around on his bed.

"Ah, why is my fate like this?!"

Cale had just read the documents he got.

It was a document regarding the First Prince that he got from the inn where he bought a lot of sweets before.

The grocery bag where all the documents were packed had already flown out the window while all the documents were scattered on the mattress and floor with Cale rolled up into a blanket roll while groaning in frustration on the bed.

"I'm really unlucky."

Cale had just seen the contents of all those documents, his mother had said it was important to have information, so Cale bought the information he could get about the first Prince at a great price, he even used the printed Henituse emblem to make sure they gave them the best information they had.

How did Cale find out where the information seller was? That was because his mother's diary wrote down several locations of information sellers in the Roan Kingdom's territory, one of which was the Capital.

But seeing all that information, the First Prince turned out to be a very useless Prince, Cale originally thought of living comfortably in the palace while waiting for the Prince to forget about him and leave.

But Prince's condition seems to be just a baggage for his peaceful life.

"Hah..."

Cale sighed for the umpteenth time.