Die for me

"How lovely it is that

You fell in love with me"

____________

He smirked widely showing two rows of pearly white teeth and bottom, his smile was laced with mischief so much mischief it made my stomach role and heart clench but I didn't show him any of that.

"Lets play a game" he sang sweetly, stepping closer to me and closing the space between us. The night fell quickly and the cold nibbled at my bare skin, how did I even end up outside in the woods this time of night anyway? a million thoughts ran through my head but what got to me was the stinging of my hand where He and Caleb had branded me.

"What game?" I replied boldly but my words were lacking courage.

"Hmm" He said scratching his chin and eyeing me up and down "I can't think of anything that doesn't involve you dying"

"I'm immortal" I shot back causing him to cackle and clap his hands. The birds croaked and fled due to his bewitching laugh. It was true, my powers have gotten stronger and nothing severe could kill me any more, drop me from the roof of a building again Daniel. I won't die this time.

"Sure ok, your 'Immortal' lets put that to the test" he said licking his lips. "You should start"

"Start what?" I asked skeptically.

"Start running"

________________________

Demetre's Sequel die for my is going to be fully released 24th of may 2015 the reason I am not writing the sequel straight away is because I haven't created the full plot yet I've only created little snippits of it so If I start writing I'll have mega writers block xxx

sorry to make you wait!