Y/n: Mhm, anything for you my prince.

Ralsei: A-Anything?

Y/n: Yeah! You did save me after all, I owe you that.

Ralsei: Oh...

Y/n: Why? Something wrong?

Ralsei: N-No, just wondered.

Y/n:... Ok.

Ralsei: But there is one thing. You see... i've been alone for a long time, and i've grown curious over the years about when I would feel this way. And... I guess it's in my blood to feel this way...

Y/n: (He's not talking about... is he?)

Ralsei: Y-Y/n, u-um... I... do you w-want to... r-rule with me? L-like a king and queen would... I know we already have one... but like a proper one... if you understand what I mean...

Y/n:... I... I don't know what to say... I wasn't expecting this... u-um, sure Ralsei, i'd love you.

Ralsei: You would!?

Y/n: Yeah, sounds cool, and plus, we're already super close, so what difference does it make?

Ralsei: O-Oh! Right!

You moved up closer to Ralsei and hugged him, he just started to get flustered as you were basically hugging him while he was... nakey, hehe.

Y/n: Wait, are you-

Ralsei: I am... yes...

Y/n:... Why?

Ralsei: U-Um... I got curious about my body... and...

Y/n: Oh. Oh...

Ralsei: Y-Yeah, I-I w-was-

Y/n:... Why didn't you just tell me or ask me? I can help.

Ralsei: W-What?

You stopped hugging Ralsei and put your hands? Paws? Whatever you are, i'll just say hands. You put your hands on Ralsei's shoulders making him blush, and you noticed Ralsei's pitched tent growing.

Y/n: If we're gonna rule together then we need practice, y'know... for when we're serious, not for fun.

Ralsei: O-Oh, right...

Y/n: Should I?

Ralsei:... Please... i'm desperate.

Y/n: I can see that, don't worry, it'll be fun.

Ralsei: Hm, o-ok, I trust you.

Y/n: Good, but let's begin.

You then kissed Ralsei making him jump a little, but he soon got used to it and kissed back slowly pulling you on top of him with him also growing more. When the kiss stopped you giggled while booping Ralsei on the nose and kissed him again but this time pushing your tongue through his lips and exploring his mouth with your tongue.

Ralsei was freaked out at first, but when he got used to it he started to do it back. During the kiss you took the duvet off Ralsei revealing his big hard member with you starting to stroke it making him moan a little through the kiss. When this kiss was over you continued to stroke Ralsei's member making him moan a little.

Y/n: I did know you were this big~

Ralsei: O-Oh, I-I guess I am. F-Faster?

Y/n: Of course~

You started to stroke Ralsei's member faster, making him moan more and you kissed him again, but Ralsei started to slowly take off the pink robe you were wearing. Once the kiss stopped, Ralsei had fully undressed you, making you giggle at him as he looked at your breasts.

He then touched them softly making you giggle even more, making him blush. But you decided it was enough playing around, as you moved down to Ralsei's big member and started to lick it making him moan more. Once you had licked Ralsei's member making it wet, you then started to suck on the tip making him start to whine a little and with you sucking up his pre-come.

Once you had sucked and swallowed all of Ralsei's pre-come, you put your whole mouth around his big wet member and started to go up and down making Ralsei moan more.

Ralsei: Y-Y/nnnnn!~ oh~ d-don't stop~ i'm gonna~ Y/nnnnnn~

Ralsei then proceeded to come into your mouth filling it with his warm sticky white liquid, you swallowed it all and smiled at him. Ralsei was now panting, but you weren't done with him yet. You made your way back up to Ralsei and pulled him on top of you making him pin you down.

Ralsei: Is it t-time?

Y/n: Yes~ go for it~

Ralsei: O-Ok~

With Ralsei panting, he inserted his still big and hard member into your entrance making you moan as he slowly put it in. He was so gentle with you, but you wanted him to be rougher, so when he started to slowly move his member in and out, you smirked at him.

And a minute later, he started to go faster with you moaning more.

Y/n: Ralsei!~ faster!~

Ralsei: A-are you sure?

Y/n: Yes!~ it's amazing!~ don't stop!~ harder!~

Ralsei did as you said and started to go faster and harder, making you moan more and more.

Y/n: Oh Ralsei!~ you're so big!~ I love it!~

Ralsei: Y-Y/n~ i'm c-close~

Y/n: D-Do it~ i-inside~

Ralsei: B-But you'll get-

Y/n: I don't care~ if we're gonna be together then we have to be ready for a child~ you know it~

Ralsei: O-Ok~ right~ guess that's part of benign royalty~ w-well~ Y-Y/n~ i'm close~

Y/n: Good~ and make it a good one~

Ralsei: O-Of course~

Y/n: R-Ralsei!~

Ralsei: Y-Y/nnnnnnn!~

And with both of you screaming each other's names, you both came at the same time with Ralsei filling you up. You were both now heavily panting and with you full of Ralsei's sticky white fluid, he slowly pulled out making you moan slightly. And once he was fully out, he got some tissues which he had for his... y'know, and cleaned himself up... and you.

Ralsei: I love you Y/n.

Y/n: I love you too.

Ralsei: Do you actually want kids?

Y/n: Don't mind, as long as it's with you that's all that matters.

Ralsei: Well... I wouldn't mind either, but we are a bit young, so maybe not.

Y/n: Yeah, you're right. But at least that was good practice... wanna do it again when no one else is around.

Ralsei: Of course~

Y/n: Hehe, alright~ well, i'm going to take a shower, feel free to join me~

You winked at Ralsei as you got up, got your robes and went into the bathroom that was connected to Ralsei's bedroom. He giggled and continued to clean himself off more and got dressed into his robes before eating the untouched cake you had brought him earlier. And when he bit into the cake, he remembered how much he loved you, making a smile grow on his face as he ate it.

______________________

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I WANNA GODDAMN DIE! I SAID I WOULDN'T! YET HE WE ARE! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT YOU SINNERS! BECAUSE NEVER AGAIN!

PEACE!

BLU OUT!