The outcast and the flirt. Flirty! Enderman x Shy! Reader. (OLD)

(A/n) I'm using the same name as last time.

As you walked through the halls of school you couldn't help but to narrate your life in your head. You wanted to write books and did... On paper... And they never leave your bookshelf.

"I'm an outcast from the rest of the school. I'm shy and I don't trust people. The reason for this being, I have been betrayed many times by people I call friends"

You wrote in a notebook as you listened to people's footsteps around you. You then bumped into someone and your notebook went flying.

"Oh, I'm sorry, cutie, I guess I should have looked where I was going." A voice laughed slightly. You looked up at the hand in front of you.

He crouched in front of you and you realized it was the flirt of the school, Evan. At least he's loyal to the girls he dates but he dumps them after a week or two once he's tired of them.

He grabbed your hand and kissed it. "Then of course, maybe it's meant to be." You could feel his breath on your hand. You frowned and pulled your hand back.

You stood up and picked up your notebook. You walked away not sparing him a glance or a single word. People think that you're stuck up but in reality, you're just shy.

You were thankful that it was the end of the day so you just kept walking to the doors. "Hey wait up!" Evan called out making you walk faster.

Your only friend (f/n) dared you to wear a shorter skirt this summer and that if you didn't she'd tell everyone that you thought unicorns were real until the age of 13.

That was and still is embarrassing. "(Y/n) stop!!" He yelled again but you didn't listen. You could hear his footsteps coming closer and at this point you were running.

He teleported in front of you and you ran into him. He wrapped his arms around your waist to stop you from running.

"It's hailing! The clouds have decided to dump a bucket of ice on us, and I'm pretty sure they dropped the bucket with it." He said. You looked outside and saw the ice falling everywhere.

"I couldn't hear it over everyone talking and I was distracted." You whispered. You tried to escape his arms but he pulled you closer. "I'm not letting you go now, cutie." He smirked.

You huffed with frustration and stood there looking away from him. "Do you hate me?" He asked. You shook your head. "Ah you're a shy one, I like it." He said and you blushed still looking away.

He's the only person besides your friend that has noticed and admitted to it from what you're aware of. He rested his chin on your head and you struggled more trying to get away. "Please let go." You said and pushed on his chest.

He let you go and you walked over to the umbrella stand. You unfolded your umbrella and walked to the doors. "Can I go with you? I don't have any way to get home because endermen can't teleport through water." He sighed.

"Is he stupid exposing his weaknesses to me? While yes it is obvious that endermen can't touch water I didn't know they can't teleport through or over it." You thought and raised a brow. "Might as well be nice since he saved me from getting hit in the head." You sighed.

"Sure." You said loud enough for him to hear. He gave you a goofy smile and walked up next to you. You were holding in a laugh and he saw that afterwards making a funny face. You couldn't hold it in any longer and busted out laughing. He took the umbrella and laughed with you.

As you walked you noticed him staring at you and you felt uncomfortable. You listened to the rain pound against the umbrella and the ground around you. The silence between the two of you was cutting into you like a knife. Normally you like the silence, but today, you hated it for some reason.