Take Note

Please read this first before scrolling, I appreciate your time.

Take note:

This book is work of fiction. The characters, incidents and dialogue are drawn from the author's imagination and are not to be constructed as real. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. It's simple to leave my story if you don't like it; just do it quietly.

Plagiarism is a crime!

Copy right @Lovelynestea
All rights reserved
xx

REMINDER:

I simply want to point out that my story contain incorrect language, typos, wrong grammars, and others. I'll repeat, I'm not that excellent at writing. It's simple to leave this story if you don't like it; just do it quietly and you can leave this book if this isn't your type of tea. I understand, thank you.

STORY DESCRIPTION:
Luverna Luiz Cuallen, the only child of Leoso Pitero Cuallen, the richest man in the world, was instructed by her father to spy on Duckstein's oldest child. However, the plan was changed as a result of her love for the man, and Darious found out about the plan.

How can Luverna sacrifice? Well she let go his lover or not? Not until Luverna knows the secret of Darious Rauis Duckstein.

Published: March 19, 2022.
Finished:

Enjoy Reading!

Social media:
Facebook: ElysaneLove WP
Page: ElysaneLove Stories

Hahahaha cutie noh and maganda sana if gun yung hawak ni Rius then si Ven is knife