What Comes Next

And that folks, is all she wrote. For this book at least. Now, I can start working on the next installment which I wanted to give readers a chance to have input on. I have outlines for different pairings but want to know who you guys really want to see next. Below, I will list the possible protagonists and what kind of pairing they will be.

Sina F/F- The story will take place during the year Sina and Amara are off traveling the world. Sina's mate will not be a shifter.

Carter M/F- Will dive into his past and inheritance as the first born of royal blood. His mate will have a connection to both. Most likely a enemies to lovers. Carter's mate will be a shifter.

Min M/NB- Min will get involved in supernatural drama, helping the magicals who are being targeted. His mate will be a non binary mage. Lots of sass and witty banter between the two. Min will have to win them over.

Lyam M/M and possibly poly- Lyam will leave his pack for a while, needing time to build up his confidence in himself after his failure during Destiny Untold. While doing that, he comes across mysterious disappearances in a small town and feels something supernatural may be behind it. There, he meets his mate but is reluctant to do anything about it. Thankfully, his mate will have no trouble showing him they deserve each other. Lyam's mate will not be a shifter but will be a sup.

Those are the immediate options although the series will likely continue to grow. I have played around with the idea of a prequel involving Amara and Carter's birth parents. I also might do a shorter follow up and call it Destiny Untold 1.5 that will give us a bit more wrap up on Amara and Maddox.

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts and which option you are rooting for. I'm excited to see what catches everyone's eye!

Thank you for reading! I love and appreciate every single person that took the time to read or leave comments etc. It really motivates me so it is sincerely appreciated! Until next time ❤