Chapter 55

The following morning, Malaysia woke up and Steven wasn't in bed with her. She knew that sometimes he would sleep on the couch when he didn't wanna wake Malaysia up.

Malaysia grabbed her phone from under the pillow and saw messages from Mark.

"Oh my god. What do you want?", she said to herself.

Malaysia opened the messages and it was picture and Steven with another woman.

She made a face and sat up as she looked at the pictures closely.

The first picture was of Steven sitting next to the girl with his arm around her then there was another picture of him whispered something in her ear and she was smiling. Last put not least it was video of them making out.

A tear fell from Malaysia's eyes.

📲MESSAGE

Mark: just thought you should
know. Sorry if it messes up
your day. Just thought you
should know who you're
letting control you.

Malaysia put her phone down and walked to King room. She continued to hold herself together as she processed things.

When Malaysia walked into King's room, king wasn't there.

"Steven?", she called.

She didn't get an answer.

She walked downstairs.

"Steven?", she called again.

"Yea", he finally replied.

Malaysia followed his voice and walked to the kitchen. He was holding King and looking in fridge.

"We don't have any milk?", he asked.

"I forgot to get it from the store", said Malaysia.

"Oh well I'll go get some", said Steven.

Malaysia nods.

Steven walks to her and hands King to her.

Malaysia holds King.

Steven kissed her forehead.

"We'll continue our conversation from last night when I come back", he said.

"Yea, okay", said Malaysia.

Steven left.

When Steven came back, him and Malaysia began talking.

"You're right...I asked about your phone because I didn't trust you and honestly I realized that I don't have a reason not to", said Steven. "I apologize"

"...okay", said Malaysia.

"That's it? Okay?", asked Steven.

"Yea. What else do you want me to say?", she asked.

"I don't know...apologize accepted?", he asked. "Look I'm just tired of being mad at each other I just wanna love you"

"Steven, I'm just waking up okay? Let me wake up fully and then we can discuss this?", she said.

"What's wrong with you? All morning you've been giving me this vibe. What's up?", he asked.