(Millie x reader) my ride or die

(Millie x fem imp reader)

Millie grew up in wrath the ruff and tuff farm girl who didn't give 2 shits about what others thought of her.

But when it came to the small imp girl who giggles gave her butterflies and eyes looked like hell fire. She did her best to impress her. Fighting hell hogs doing flips and tricks with her battel axe. And eventually the imp girl noticed. They started dating after a taller imp dude named moxie asked Millie out. He was an ok guy but Millie was already in love. Now Millie was a assassin for hire with her wife (y/n). (Y/n) was good with a variety of weapons, knives, guns, swords, axes all of it. But better with guns. Today Millie and (y/n) was going after a big important goetic prince there was some jerk named striker there too. Striker would try to snipe the prince if it didn't work Millie and (y/n) would then come out of hiding and kill him. They were warned. Don't look in his eyes, don't hesitate, don't bring electronics, don't allow anything to distract you, don't let your shadow show, don't stop if your partner dies you'll be next if you don't act.

"Hey love you look tense what's up?" Millie asked (y/n), her soulmate shifted holding her arms close. (Y/n) looked at Millie giving her a soft smile cuddling into her murder hobo babe.

"I just, if we fail. You could you-" (y/n) couldn't finish the sentence as she cuddled into her crying. The job did scare her. Loosing Millie was always a possibility with this line of work but going against a goetic demon, was the biggest job ever. They would be set for life if it was successful.

"Oh Hun, don't you worry." Millie kissed her everything's forehead and then her lips sitting her in her lap. Millie played with her significant others hair. The moon rose above the towering skyscrapers of imp city when the 3 assassin's got ready. Millie and (y/n) were allowed in the house by the client. Her name was Stella goetia, she said her and her daughter were going out and that her husband would be with his mister for the night and got them perfect hiding spots. The room they entered was gorgeous in every way of the meaning. Constellations swirled above the stars glittered and the room was lit by Galaxy swirling candles rose petals covered the res silk sheets. While a aged red wine was on a table next to the bed with 2 glasses. Adult toys covered the floor in a corner.

Millie looked and felt pissed. "Stupid fuckin rich kid puts all this up for some fuckin hot shot who only fucks em for goods."

"What's wrong dear you seem quite upset?" (Y/n) asked concerned. Millie risked her new angelic battle axe in hand.

"He has all of this at his disposal, all of it and does it for some guy he only fucks ounce a month its bull shit. Ounce were done here I'll get you the hottest night out I promise baby." She kissed her lover as (y/n) held Millie tight.

"You still didn't answer my question Mildred hehe." The tiny imp giggled.

"You know me and the family scrambled for keeping the farm running sometimes, and getting Sally may her hormones and surgery wasn't cheap either, especially finding a doctor who wouldn't kill his patients. And here's this rich kid splurging all it on some one night stand it disgusts me!" Millie was fuming. So doing the only thing that calmed Millie down (y/n) kissed her and held her forehead to her lovers.

"It isn't fair love but after this we'll be so good on money, hell we can finally go to Ozzie's." Millie's eyes lit up and she twirled her baby doll around kissing her cheeks.

"Satan I'd love that sweety!" They then heard foot steps and scrambled to their hiding place.

The prince of hell stolas was talking to his company, blitz as he entered the room he had prepared. As he led his impish play thing to the bed and let his scarlet robe go down off his shoulders a thundering crack whent through the air as his company fell dead in front of him a angelic bullet in the side of his skull. He screamed but not for long before one of the portraits was flung off the wall and a small imp slashed down into his arm and another came from behind the bed frame and bam whent the pretty prince.

                  --1 month later--

Happy 1 year anniversary my love. Millie had surprised (y/n) with a table at Ozzie's and then a hot hotel room in the one and only bed breaker suit hotel. Millie and (y/n) watched as the jester gave a speech about how he knew the dead guy found with the dead prince. How he always knew he was destened to die in a humiliating way. Millie and (y/n) laughed and loved. Millie was in a off the shoulder sweater with a heart in the middle and (y/n) was in a black mini skirt with a red ruffly top and high heel boots with ripped thigh highs to match Millie. When Asmodeus came out and sang they were enchanted and the food was outstanding. During a show done buy the dancers Millie asked.

"Could you do that if I asked for it  hell fire?" (Y/n) just giggled back

"of course I could!" That was just when a girl did a back flip off the pole and onto a pile of intercoursing imps. "Except that though." She blushed drinking her whisky. Millie laughed. And as they kept drinking the more playful they got.

"You know (y/n) I'm like a (hic) like a rubix cube (hic) the more you play with me the harder I get hehehe (hic)"

"Millie you are the, the most, the most strong woman I've ever met, I would, I, I like your face hehehe." Millie and (y/n) looked in each others eyes and it was a sweet moment of drunken love as they tried so hard to hold each other's hands but they just kept missing.

"Look at these broads so drunk they can't even hold hands, hey lady's if you. Need some help go a bit to the left ok! Hahaha." The jester was going around and joking with guests and when he came to their table Millie saw red. Now Millie doesn't get drunk for a reason, and it is. 1. She's a loony who thinks everything is funny and that includes picking up her spouse and tiring her to the ceiling light because she's the light of her life. And 2. She's very over protective, more than usual when drunk.

"YAH WELL AT LEAST WERE NOT SOME WHORE HUMPING JESTER WHO CAN SHOW OFF OUR LOVE AND NOT SLIDE IT OFF AS FREINDS BEING FREINDS! GO FUCK YOUR BOSS OR SOMETHING!"

"Millie!" (Y/n) yelled astonished and then looked at fizzaroli and gasped. "He does look like a whore!"

They were then kicked out and they set off to the hotel they had a reservation at. Millie verry excitedly holding her bag. (If you know you know)

(1227 words)

(Sorry it was so short I'll try to make longer ones next time but I hate how Millie never gets any attention! She totally deserves her own episode and character development! Any way have a good day kids.)

--stag