Volleyball Boyfriend Pt.2

Just as you were about to open the microwave door, the front door opened. "Babe! I'm home!" Ran called as he opened the front door to your small, shared apartment. "Oh, my goodness! Ran?" You called. "I thought you were going to eat out with the others," you said. Ran smiled. "I rather spend my time with you," he said. You felt your cheeks burn. "Aw," you said. "You're too sweet," you said, giving him a hug and a peck on the cheek.

"I saw you in the crowd," Ran smiled. You chuckled. "You did great," you said, standing on your tippy-toes to pat his head. He still had to bend down a little bit. You walked back to the kitchen, leaving Ran uwuing at your tininess. 

"You look so good in my clothes," he said. You laughed. "You say that every single time I wear something that belongs to you," you said. "I can never say it enough," Ran laughed. "I should just give you my entire wardrobe because I don't think I can ever get enough of how cute you look in my clothes," he told you. Your cheeks warmed up. "Aww," you said and made grabby hands at him. 

He smiled and walked over to hug you. "I think your ramen's done," he said. "Oh yeah, I completely forgot," you chuckled. "Did you make me any?" Ran asked. "No, I'm sorry," you pouted. "I thought you'd be eating out with your friends," you said. Ran laughed again. "You're one of my only friends," he said. You laughed. "True," you joked. 

"Alright, why don't you put your things down and take a shower while I make you some ramen too," you told him. "Really? You'd do that for me?" Ran asked. "Of course," you told him. "There isn't a single day that I'd say no to making ramen for you," you giggled. "Aw," Ran said. "Except for cardio day and chest and shoulder day and leg day and after volleyball practice," you said. Ran pouted. "That's basically every day," he said. 

"Exactly. Ramen's not good for you," you said. "Why do you eat it then?" He whined. "Because I'm a ramen addict, okay? No need to rub it in my face," you joked. Ran laughed. "Fine, but promise to cut it down a little?" he asked. "Fine," you said. "Now take a shower before I change my mind about feeding you instant noodles," you said, trying your best to hide your smile. "Yes, ma'am," Ran said, skipping to the bathroom like a child who was promised ice cream. You chuckled and turned to prepare another bowl of ramen.

*Timeskip*

"Babe! Your ramen's done!" you called. "Yay!" Ran cheered and walked out of the bathroom without a top. He was only wearing a pair of sweats. You blushed furiously and turned the other way to try and hide your red cheeks. You grabbed a glass of cold water to try and suppress the extreme beating of your heart. Ran smirked. "Babe, you like what you see?" He asked, walking over to you. "S-stop," you said. "I'm fine," "Are you sure about that?" He asked, getting closer, voice getting lower and lower by the second. "Of course," you said. 

By now, he had both of his arms on either side of you, trapping you against the fridge. His breath tickled your forehead as his body closed in on yours. You ducked under his arm and went to sit down at the dining table. You said your prayers and started stuffing your face with ramen. Ran chuckled and followed you, said his prayers, and started wolfing down his noodles too. 

You giggled. "Were you hungry?" You asked, wiping some soup off of his mouth with your thumb. He nodded. He was completely focused on his food now. Nothing else mattered to him. "Do you want me to make you another bowl?" You asked him. He looked up at you with wide eyes, nodding his head. You giggled, quickly finished your ramen, and stood up to make some more ramen, ruffling his hair on your way to the kitchen. "Thank you so much, baby," he said. You hummed in response, smiling.

"I never thought I'd be feeding you this much ramen," you laughed. Ran giggled along as he picked up his bowl and set it on the kitchen counter. You took it and poured in the new ramen. "You don't need any more?" He asked you. "Yeah, I'm full," you told him. "Alright," he said and sat back down to eat his noodles. You sat down too and watched him eat. "I love you," he muffled with a mouth full of ramen. "I know," you smiled and told him that you loved him too. You snapped a few pictures of him posted them on your Instagram story. You captioned it: Half-naked Ramen Boy.

You smiled as you watched him eat more. He finished his meal and got up to wash his bowl. "Don't worry, babe, let me do that," you said, trying to take the bowl from him. "No, I'll do it. You already made the food for me," he said. "No, but you must be tired," you argued. "I have enough energy, though," he said back. Just to avoid an argument, you smiled and agreed, and walked to the couch to start a movie. Ran gasped. "What are we watching?" He asked, jumping down on the couch, making it sink far.

"Oof," you said, as you lost your balance. He giggled and pulled you in to cuddle. You smiled and snuggled into his bare top. You felt his heart beating against your ears. You felt your cheeks heat up again. Ran chuckled, observing your red cheeks. "You good?" He asked, knowing that you weren't. "Yeah, I don't know what you're talking about," you said, fiddling with the remote control. "Are you sure?" He asked, flipping you so that you were under him. "Ran," you said. He smirked. "Don't lose balance," you told him. "I know how heavy you are," you said, fearing him crashing onto you. He chuckled.

But this was a different chuckle. It was deep, raspy, and full of love and lust. "Tell me," he started. "Do you love Nishida or me?" he asked. "What kind of question is that? Of course, I love you, honey," you said, pouting. "Well, Nishida likes you," Ran said. "What? No way. We're just friends," you said. "But now that I think of it, that hug was longer than it had to," you mumbled, replaying the memory of Nishida hugging you in your mind. "Exactly. And I can see it in his eyes," Ran told you. "Huh?" "The way he looks at you says it all. He looks at you with such love and admiration," Ran said, slightly disgusted. 

"So I'm going to love and admire you tonight more than he ever can," he told you, his nose gently touching yours. You couldn't handle it anymore.