013.

"you are way too broken, no one could fix you"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

AFTER FIGURING OUT SCOTT IS THE SECOND BETA, and Chris Argent knew his sister told his daughter behind his back so they were both sitting it the living room while Victoria was packing some clothes for Allison. Chris threw a vase on the wall angry and Kate sat completely annoyed to be here.

"I donʼt get why you are angry." Kate said as if nothing was wrong "I am pretty sure I was helping." Kate said irrated that her brother was not grateful for what she did.

"you told her" Chris said angrily referring to Allison.

"she found out." Kat said softly rolling her eyes

"because you wanted her to!" Chris said turning to look at his younger sister with pure anger in his face.

"because she needs to!" Kate said angrily.

"why are you back here?" Chris asked his sister for the first believing a suspicious he had since this all started.

"are you kidding me? I am here to catch the alpha, remember the one running around here killing people random." Kate said as if it was obvious and lied perfectly.

"not random." Chris said quietly while picking up the broken pieces of the vase he broke from the floor

"w-what?" Kate asked stuttering a little.

"aurora said that sherrif stlinski could connect every murder back to the hale fire. Itʼs known now it was arson." Chris said quietly but frowned at what he heard next.

"thatʼs -- thatʼs even more reason for her to know, because they have always b-lamed us on the fire. must be derek and another family relative." Kate said stuttering but it sounded better this time.

"I know thatʼs why you are taking Allison out of here. you are going to the house in Washington." Chris said quietly. "and I need to know everything that happened. I want to know why I was not told that aurora was kidnapped." Chris said sternly his mind going back to his damaged fucked up daughter.

"what are you talking about?" Kate asked him as of he grew three heads.

"she told me she was kidnapped and no one told me, I was supposed to be informed about her disappearance twice! I was supposed to save her not Talia hale. I need everything about Xavier and Gabriel." Chris said angrily and Kate was shocked but played it off.

"your daughter is mental, all of these things are in her emagination. I can not believe you are believing a mental woman over me." Kate said laughing as if it was something hilarious but stopped upon seeing the look Chris gave her.

"you have no right to say she is mental. you have no right to bring auroraʼs name on your mouth until I know the truth." Chris said angry and Kate rolled her eyes but did not say anything as she walked out of the house to her car.

"you are supposed to take Allison." Chris yelled angrily

Kate rolled her eyes"I am meeting up with a friend. when she is done I will be here." Kate said and sped off not giving Chris a chance to talk.

Kate Argent was angry the moment she saw the note left for her. she knew it was aurora who wrote it, and just like that Kate Argent started feeling the same emotion aurora Argent felt all these years.

feeling guilty because someone died because of you, someone you care about.

the moment Kate Argent went to dial andrewʼs number he called her. "thank God you are still okay." Kate said softly on the phone and derek raised his eyebrows not understanding what is really going on.

what Kate heard left her shocked. "what did you do? did you really kill that family?" Andrew asked faking hurt but Kate had no idea he was faking it.

"w-what are you talking about?" Kate asked playing dumb not wanting to hear what is to come next.

"you killed the hales, orphaned two teenagers Kate! how could I possibly think I loved you? " Andrew said angrily and for the first time Kate let a tear drop down her cheek.

"N-no, I did what I was told to do!" Kate said her voice cracking.

"you are a monster, a murderer!" Andrew said angrily "you killed your niece Kate, how do you justify this?" Andrew asked his voice laced with venom

"it was meant for someone else, she got in the way!" Kate said angry at herself and aurora.

"right, you were trying to kill aurora your older niece but failed." Andrew spat at her disgusted

"you are way too broken no one could fix you, you have children and humansʼ blood on your hands. I wish you feel every bit of pain you caused to their families." Andrew said and just like that he hung up on her.

Kate was left standing stunned. she grabbed her things and made the hunter go back to the basement.

Kate left and went to her house completely forgetting about what aurora left for her, she was way too heartbroken to remember anything.

while driving back to the house she heard the radio going on about a fire. All Kate felt was the guilt that Andrew was dead because of her.

the guilt and burden of someone dying because of you and for the first time she regretted killing talia taking her away from aurora.

she regretted everytime she broke the code.

she could not help but think is that what aurora really felt? truth was that aurora loved Kate since she was a baby. there was not a huge age gap between them, perhaps it was the jealousy that aurora was more skilled than her. That was what started kateʼs hatred for her niece.

she did not like how aurora hated her, but she got used to it and made her mission to make sure aurora was always looking like the bad guy in the family.

while kate was picking up Allison she went to the hospital to let Allison see Lydia Martin.

when Allison returned she saw her aunt sitting there acting all innocent. "is that what they all do?" Allison asked softly her voice cracking.

"yes, even Scott allison." Kate said quietly and just like that Allison was completely brainwashed.

"they can not even help it." Kate said and started driving to the hale house.

what Kate did not know was what happened before the house was set on fire. she had no idea about the real plan.

and aurora was satisfied that Kate did not figure out the truth.

she was glad Kate felt the same burden as her, that guilt that always hunts aurora was the same thing Kate felt right now.

and aurora was satisfied with that even though Peter fucked up her plans.