ⓟⓡⓞⓛⓞⓖⓤⓔ (did i even spell this right?¿)

"Did you hear Louis Tomlinson is coming back?"

"Did you hear? The freak is being released from prison."

"After killing all those people they're letting him go, what if he kills one of us?"

All day were these rumors of Louis Tomlinson the pyschotic killer. Apparently he lived in this town until he was arrested for being accused of many murders. People say hes crazy and he says they tell him to do it. I've never seen him before, since I moved here a month ago. As I was walking down my road back from school my friend Chelsea stopped talking. "Listen Miles," She paused for a second with a worried look. "Be careful. You dont know what this creep is capeable of. I-I'll see you tomorrow." She said before scurrying off. Her warning didn't effect me. I didn't think anything about it, It wouldnt effect me. Just as I was starting to make a turn for my drive way, a black car ran in a puddle. It hit me and I stood there in my soaking clothes clenching my jaw.

"Watch where your going asshole !" I shouted at the car and it came to an immediate stop. Shit. I dashed up my drive way , and into the house as it started backing up. Who the hell was that anyways? I looked out my window to see it continue down the road.

For some odd reason I feel like that wouldn't be the last time I would see that car ...

A/N : Hey guise i dont think i spelled the chapter name correct. oh well. im sorry that this suked so much but i have a lot of ideas for this story !

3 votes 1 comment = update?