"Nevaeh?" I knock on the door, but there's no response.

Did she go to her campus?

I'm about to leave when I hear a sound from the room, like something clatters on a marble floor.

"Nevaeh?" I call again. Still, there's no answer.

I know that I shouldn't do this, but I just want to make sure that everything is okay. She was attacked once, so I'm worried about her safety. I can't help but think about the possibility that a psychopath is still lurking around to get her.

That's impossible. The asshole is in jail right now, isn't he? Besides, he wouldn't be able to break into my penthouse.

I slip into Nevaeh's room, traveling my eyes around.

Hold on. I'm that psychopath now, am I not? Fuck.

I hear the sound of water from her bathroom, and I swallow.

Is she there?

I proceed with my steps even though the voice in my head is telling me to stop. My heart races, but I don't know if it's because I'm worried about her or because of something else. It's both, I think.

I feel so anxious that I can even hear my own heavy breathing. I'm fully aware that I'm walking closer to her bathroom. I can still hear the sound of water from there.

Stop. What the hell am I doing? Get the fuck out of here. Stop right here.

Yet, I don't stop my steps. My body doesn't want to, as though it wants to prove something. 

I shouldn't be doing this, but I need to. The need is so strong that it makes my mind go crazy.

Something that has been caged inside me for so long is rebelling furiously, like a monster waiting to be unleashed. It struggles to break free.

With my heart thumping wildly to the point that it feels like bursting out of my chest, I peek through the bathroom door.

Again, she didn't lock her door. She didn't even close it properly. Fuck.

Slowly, I push the door slightly that the shower room comes into view.

My heart skips a beat. My eyes widen as I see Nevaeh taking a shower with her back facing the bathroom door.

I watch as she runs her hands through her damp hair, taking her time in washing it. I can see her bare back, round ass, and long smooth legs from where I'm standing.

I freeze on the spot, feeling my blood rushing in my veins.

Nevaeh turns a little bit, and now my eyes are locked on her side view. They travel to her neck as she stretches it, letting the water pour down her long blonde locks. A soft sigh of contentment leaves her lips, and I swallow again.

The sight before me hypnotizes me to the point that I can't move. I don't want to. I don't want such beauty to leave my sight. I'm becoming crazy.

Nevaeh moves again, causing her breast to come into view. That's when I tear my gaze away.

I can feel my body shaking with a desire so fierce. At this moment, I know that I have to go before I do something horrible.

I leave her bathroom and walk out of her bedroom as fast as I can. My mind is still messed up as I reach the hallway.

My head is filled with these thoughts I can't control. I grit my teeth, speeding up my pace.

All I can think about is cornering Nevaeh against the bathroom wall.

Lift her legs and make them wrap around my waist.

Hold her in my arms as she whimpers in my ear.

Kiss the beautiful skin on her neck and suck the hell out of her.

Fuck.

I can't stop. I can't fucking stop my mind from thinking about what I want to do to her.

I storm into my room and then toward my bathroom. I need to take a shower. A good cold shower.

In no time, I throw the last piece of clothing from my body and turn the shower on. The water pours down on my hair, my face, and my body. It falls hard, almost brutally, and I can feel it all over my muscles.

But I still can't stop thinking about Nevaeh.

My thoughts keep running wild as I stroke my dick. I'm fucking jerking off, for fuck's sake. I've never been this hard.

She's all I can see no matter how tightly I squeeze my eyes shut. She's all I can hear. Her soft sigh echoes in my ears, and goddammit, it would feel fucking good to hear my name slips from her lips while I ram into her hard and fast.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I let out a soft cry, imagining her clinging onto me and holding me back tightly when we become one, when I pleasure her to the point that she cries.

Two years. Two fucking years that I haven't been able to feel this.

But now? I feel like I can devour her.

With her face still clouding my mind, I find my release, shooting a huge load of cum. And it doesn't stop. It keeps coming out. It's the result of the beast in me being caged for so long.

Nevaeh.

I place my shaking fist against the shower wall, thinking about what just happened. My chest heaves up and down as I push my forehead on the wall.

What have you done to me?