18. Only One

Munch and I ran until we reached the beach. We still needed to get back to the main island of Neverland. I looked around and saw a little glowing light out of the corner of my vision. Walking over to it I soon found out that it was a fairy. The tiny fiary flew over to us.

"Where did you come from? Humans never visit this part of the island." Her voice almost sounded like a bell.

"Please help us," I said franticly, "Pan is after us. He's going to kill us! How do we get back to the main land?"

"I'm sorry. I wish I could help, but with out any pixy dust I am all but powerless."

"Here. Will this be enough to get us off of Neverland and back home to London?" I showed her the tiny vile that had only a pinch or two left of the magic dust.

"That is enough for only one person. One of you will have to stay here. I'm sorry." She looked down as she apologized. Only one? But who was it going to be? Munch or I?

There was no time to decide if Munch stayed here Pan would only kill him, but if I stayed Munch would be free to live life back in London. He would be able to grow old with the one he loves, have a child and raise him. I would never have that even if I made it back to London. My brothers and parents were dead and I wasn't going back to my adopted parents.

"Munch you need to go." I handed him the pixy dust.

"Wha- Why me? You need to be the one to live. If you stay here Pan will do nothing but torture you. You need to make a life for yourself, Jill." He started to hand back the dust, but I backed away.

"That's just it. I will never be able to have a life back in that world. You on the other hand have a fighting chance. There's nothing left for me out there. Now go!" I took one last look at Munch and smiled. "You'll be OK. I promise." I turned and ran back to skull rock, hoping to distract Pan long enough for Munch to get home.

It didn't take long for me to spot Pan. Without his powers he had to get around the old fashion way. He was just outside of skull rock. I didn't want it to seem like I came back willingly so I "hid" in an obvious spot and made a bit of noise so that he could find me. I took my place behind a small rock and pretended to be hurt and fake cry.

"There you are! Did you think that you could hide from me?" Pan pulled me out from my hiding spot by my hair. I screamed at the pain. "Where's your little friend? Did he abandon you?" Pan laughed.

"Yes," I lied, " While we were running I tripped and couldn't walk anymore so he left me and took the dust with him. He's going to get of this island and you can't stop him now!"

Pan laughed. "You seem happy at the fact that you are stuck on this island forever with me."

"No. I'm happy that he got away from you. He's going to get off this island and never come back." Pan laughed at this. I didn't know why and I didn't care to ask. "You have lost Peter Pan. You are never going to get any more pixy dust because I don't love you and I never will."

"Oh. That's were you're wrong Jill. You see I never said that you had to love me, I just said you had to be in love and from what I see you are madly in love with a little boy named Baelfire." Suddenly, I felt something rip into my chest. I looked into Pan's eyes as he smiled. I could feel Pan's hand around my heart. He slowly ripped it out of my chest. I screamed at the top of my lungs because of the excruciating pain. Once my heart was in his hands. I fell to the ground, not having any strength left. Pan walked away for a second and then came back with my heart in a box.

"This was given to me by the shadow. It can transfer power from one object to another as long as they are in close proximities. So now all I need to do so bury your heart deep in the ground near the tree's roots and soon pixy dust will be in supply.

Pan walked away leaving me on the ground breathless and heartless. I almost felt like crying, but without my heart I didn't feel much of anything. I just laid there thinking about Munch and hoping that he got off the island OK.

You could tell when Pan buried my heart. There was a powerful pulse and ripped throughout the island in a purple haze. My chest began to hurt as well. It almost felt as if the island was draining me of everything I was. I heard a laugh in the distance, then Pan landed in front of me. He had his powers back.

"That's right, love. I am powerful once again. And this time nothing will stop me." Pan smiled at the thought and then looked down. "As for you," He said picking me up by my elbow, "you are never to leave this island. Your heart will only supply power for the next fifty years until it gives out and you die. So for that time you can stay in your favorite place. The cage!" Pan lifted up off the ground dragging me behind him by my arm. As soon as his foot touch the ground of the island he let me go. I landed with a thud. "Felix!" Pan yelled, "Put her in the cage and don't let her out without my permission." Felix nodded and dragged me by my hair to the small bamboo cage that was going to be my home for a while. Only time could tell what would happen to me. I hoped that Munch made it to London OK.

**I'm so sorry that this took so long to update!! There will be one more chapter before this story is over. I hope you have all enjoyed my Fanfiction. And thank you again for all of you who have voted and read this story. Please check out my next Fanfiction "My cliche life." And never forget to Comment, Vote, and Promote! Thank you all once again**