"But it wasn't his fault..." I gritted my teeth, the thought of the whole event put me in a situation I could only imagine.

   "It wasn't his fault." Draken agreed. "When Mikey finally killed Kazutora, covered in blood and showed no emotion. (Y/n) hugged him." I saw a small smile make its way onto his face, more like a pitiful smile. "He was sobbing so loudly, Mikey didn't hug him back but he stood there, he didn't fight back or anything, he just took it." His gaze shifted to me again finally. "By then Kisaki had already gotten to work on covering everything up."

   "I see..." More questions started making their way into my head.

   "They started to rule the new Toman together. I'm sure the whole reason Kisaki even joined Toman was for Mikey." Draken stood up at this point, signaling he was done with this conversation. But I reacted by slamming my fists on the dividing glass, tears threatening to fall.

   "Mikey wouldn't kill anyone!"

   "What if you were in his position? Kazutora killed his brother. Not only that, but Baji was killed that day too, right in front of us all."

   "He...he killed Baji?" I was shocked to hear this.

   "You saw it too." Draken now started to make his way out of the room.

   "Wait!" I called to him one last time. "Where is (Y/n)? I need to talk to him." He lived in this timeline, so I had to get ahold of him.

   He sighed, shaking his head in disappointment. "Did you hit your head or something? The trauma must have messed with your memory."

   I didn't like where this was headed. "He's gone, has been for years at this point." He was almost at the door when I yelled out to him again.

   "Please! It's the last thing I'll ask, just tell me what happened, please!" I'm sure I could feel tears falling from my eyes at this point.

   Draken looked upset now, his cool demeanor slightly on the end of aggravated. He stood back in front of me.

   "You're really making me relive things." He grunted. "(Y/n), just like I, stood by Mikey's side even though we knew what he did was ultimately wrong." He started. "Nothing was the same with Mikey after that day, he tried pushing us away, but we still stayed." At this point I could tell it was going to be a bit of a long story because Draken took a seat once again, I followed suit.

   "(Y/n) did everything he was asked, he did more than he was asked. He tried everything to see Mikey smile again but that never happened. He tried to turn his back on all the bad stuff that Mikey was doing, that the gang was doing. It went against all his morals but during that time I was able to see his commitment to Mikey."

   I nodded, taking in the small details, they were important even if I didn't know why.

   "One day though." Draken stopped before continuing, it looked like he was about to say something he really didn't want to. "Mikey was rather cool on the outside, he very rarely blew up on someone, he had someone else do that for him. But that day was different." He gritted his teeth. "He had told (Y/n) that he wanted him out of the organization. He didn't elaborate but I think I knew why, aside from (Y/n) I knew Mikey better than anyone. That was right when Toman became truly dangerous, got into some awful things. Mikey didn't say it but he didn't want (Y/n) to be a part of that. I'm pretty sure (Y/n) was what was holding him back from completely going off the deep end. And he was finally pushing his last piece of sanity away from him." There was a brief pause as Draken brought up the most important part of his story.