I chuckled. It's always amusing to see how he and Em manage to find out when I or any of us are lying.

"Come on. Make me some breakfast", Chase gestured for me.

I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Please? I don't want to make anything. Em's not home", He pouts.

I sighed. Pouting still works.

I then put my work away. I stood up and he smiled.

He walked out of the office with me behind him. He probably was walking with his eyes closed because he was drifting right.

"Chase", I catch his shoulder.

His eyes snap open and looked down. I then kept a hold on his hand as we walked down.

"You're not awake yet I see", I shake my head with a smile.

"I just need to splash some water on my face and drink coffee", Chase sighs.

I nod and ask him to sit in the living room while I get something for him.

I went to the kitchen and made some breakfast.

"What's Troy doing here?", I heard Chase ask loudly from there.

"Be quiet Chase. He's sleeping if you haven't noticed", I frowned.

"Sorry", Chase said loudly again in an amused tone.

I shake my head. He's doing it on purpose. Troy will not be happy if he wakes up.

And not surprisingly after a minute or so I heard Troy.

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!", Troy shouts in annoyance.

I sighed heavily.

"STOP POKING ME!", Troy yells.

I frowned and walked out. I saw a grinning Chase trying to tickle a very sleepy and testy Troy.

"Chase stop it", I scolded him.

Chase looks at me and stops with a sad pout. Troy smacked his hands away and frowned.

"Did you see him Theo? He kicks me in his sleep and then when I come to sleep here he's purposely disturbing me! The audacity", Troy complained to me.

I sighed nodding. Chase pulled his tongue out childishly.

These boys seriously..

"This is why I never let Chase sleep in my room in these ten years. He is a kicker", I heard an amused voice.

I looked to the side immediately to surprisingly find Dean standing there with a smile on his face.

"Dean!", Troy immediately stands up and rushed to him.

When did he come back? What about the others?

Dean hugged Troy who crashes into him. Chase smiled and walked to him as well doing a weird handshake.

I then walk towards them and Dean looked at me releasing Troy.

"You okay?", I asked softly pulling him into a hug of my own.

"Yup!", Dean replied patting my back.

I smiled nodding. I checked him up and he didn't seem hurt or something.

"Where are the rest?", Chase asked curiously.

"They're at the base. Em will be here anytime now", Dean said glancing at his watch.

I looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Do I really have to ask?", I said with a deadpanned expression.