On set (Javon)

Requested by @Hannahbug7477

(Y/N) POV

As a little introduction I'm (Y/n) Hickey. I'm Conor's little sister or as you may know him as Angus cloud or Fezco. Me and my brother always had a close bond that never broke and never will. He can get a bit protective at times but what big brother isn't.

Today he was taking me on set with him. I was excited to meet Alexa since she was my favorite character in the show. I got myself together for the day.

(and whatever hairstyle you want I didn't know if y'all like when I put hairstyles or not)

After I got dressed I got at text from Angus telling me he was outside. I tell my parents goodbye and go outside. Once I got in the car I hugged my brother. "Hey sis how's it going?" he asked. "It's good life's a little bland but i'm living." I said. He chuckled "Ard well today we shooting episode 6 you can just sit with the director." he explained and I just nodded.

Once we got there he introduced me to the directors. I was excited to meet the actors tho. We walked into the room where all the actors were getting ready and everyone turned toward me and Angus. I got super red in the ears for some reason and hid behind Angus. "Aww she's already so cute." I heard Zendaya say. He moved from in front of me and I saw everyone coming toward me.

"I'm Zendaya you can call me daya or whatever." she said with a smile. I smiled and shook her hand like omg I'm touching Zendaya.

"I'm barbie but I answer to Kat too." Barbie said walking up to me. Wow she's pretty.

"Heyy I'm Hunter." Hunter said with a big smile. All I could think is beautiful.

"Hey gorgeous I'm Maude" Maude came up and wow just wow.

"Hi I'm Alexa I heard I'm your favorite character and I see why your a baddie too." She said making everyone agree and laugh. My ears got red and smiled big.

"I'm storm not stormy." Storm said with a chuckle. I chuckle too. Let's mention how gorgeous she is.

"I'm Javon" He said walking up with a big smile. I completely forgot he was gonna be here and how big of a crush I have on him and his character. We shook hands but didn't let go we were just staring at each other.

"Ard yo y'all can let go now." Angus said pulling me away from Javon. I looked at him annoyed then looked at everyone else. "Hi everyone I'm (Y/n) and uh yeah hi." I said.

Time skip like a week

I've been going with Angus almost everyday now. I got Javons number and we facetime and text a lot. Every time we try to hang out after they finish recording Angus has to be there or he's gonna flip. Sometimes we sneak and hang out which is always fun.

Right now I'm in a meeting with all the actors but I didn't know why they asked me to come cause well I'm not a actor. "Okay lastly we need a actor to play Wednesday a new girl character that's gonna get with Ashtray. We were thinking a little and we would love for (Y/n) to play as her." the director said looking at me smiling. My eyes widened and I looked at Angus and he had his eyebrows raised. He then looked at me. "It's your choice" he said. I was stunned like the women was too stunned to speak. "uhh I- um yeah I could do it." I said still stunned.

"Great you can start reading your lines and we'll start tomorrow." said the director. We all left the meeting room and Javon ran up to me and hugged me. "Congratulations!" he said. "Thank you Jay" I said smiling hugging him back. When he pulled away I saw him smirking. "What're you smirking at?" I asked smiling still. "You know this means we gotta kiss right?" I froze. I didn't think about that. I felt my ears turn red and man how annoying it's starting to get. "Maybe we should practice now?" he said getting closer to me. We starred at each other leaning in before I felt someone pull me away. Of course it was Angus "Javon I will beat your ass" walking toward Javon. The started running around Javon being chased by Angus.

Time skip to like after 3 days of filming

Me and Javon were about to do our kissing scene and I was nerves. I had my clothes on for my character which was something I didn't usually wear but it was fun trying something new.

(I bet all of y'all would look absolutely fire in this just saying)

I take a deep breath and walk out my trailer going toward the set. I see Javon turnt the other way. "Hey I'm ready." I said nervously. He turned around then his eyes widened. "You look beautiful." he stated. Can you guess what happened

I turned red of course. "Thanks" I said walking away to were I start at.

"OKAY 3,2,1 ACTION"
"WEDNESDAY WHAT DONT YOU GET ITS LIKE WHAT I SAY GOES THROUGH ONE EAR AND OUT THE FUCKING OTHER" Ashtray yells standing in the hallway of Fez's house.

"WHAT IS THERE TO GET! OUT OF NOWHERE YOU START ACTING DISTANT AFTER BEING ALL SWEET AND SHIT HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL ASHTRAY?" Wednesday yelled back with pain in her voice.

" Because I like you okay? I said are you happy?" he said staring straight at Wednesday.

Her eyes widened and she walked closer to Ashtray "W-What? You like me for real?" She asked.

"Yes and I got distant because I don't want to hurt you okay so please go away." he said walking away.

Wednesday is followed him and grabbed his wrist turning him around. They starred at each other then Wednesday pulled him into a kiss.

He kissed back with passion holding each other felt like a dream come true.

"AND CUT"

The director yelled. But me and Javon didn't pull away. It's like a magnet had us stuck but we weren't fighting for it to unstick. We finally pulled away. We were staring at each other breathing heavy. "I like you like a lot." Javon said literally out of nowhere. Then here comes my ears red once again (and you may ask how she knows I don't know if I'm the only one but I can feel my ears get red)

"I like you too" I answered smiling. We heard clapping and turn and saw everyone looking at us cheering. I looked at Angus and he actually didn't look mad he had a smile on his face. We both turned back to each other and smiled. I can't wait to make more memories with them all.

—————————
A/N
HEY sorry for a late update I've been working on it all night but again a big thanks for so many views love you all💕

1190 words‼️