Runaway Princess! IV

CTTO: kimmyluvg

Summary: F!Reader is a princess from the land but she ran away from her arranged marriage and came to Encanto and fell in love with Camilo Madrigal

Pronouns: He/Him pronouns for Camilo, She/Her for Reader

Warnings: A little curse words, so much drama!

This is 3 years after the movie plot! Which means that Mirabel, Camilo and Reader are 18.

[Final]

It has been 5 days since you have returned to your home. Camilo can still remembered the touch of your fingers over his hair and skin. Dolores is now worried about her hermano about being so lovesick for you. She can hear him whispering your name with tears in his eyes from his room for these past nights.

You, on the other hand, were no different from him. Diego would always notice that you were always dazed off, having to no energy to interact with him. He also noticed that you often lock yourself in your room and cry yourself to sleep. Sometimes, you wondered why you did that decision. You stood up as you lifted a picture from that dress you wore that day... It was a picture of you and Camilo, smiling so brightly to each other. Camilo also was doing the same action as he sighs. He still remembered that day where both of you stole both of your first kisses... He can still remember the warmth and feeling of your lips on his.

His thoughts were then interrupted by his father, Felix, "Camilo... Go outside, you haven't gotten enough sunlight..." Felix said as Camilo just ignored him. Felix then came inside of Camilo's room as it changes to a gloomy room. "Ay, mijo... You can't get the princess back if you're sulking like this!" Felix said as Camilo lay down on his bed while his father sat on the side of it, looking at his son. "Papá, I don't think me and Y/N can be together..." Camilo said as Felix arch an eyebrow, "What do you mean, son?" Felix asked as Camilo sighs, "Y/N's a princess and I'm just a guy who has an amazing gift... I'm way out of her league..." Camilo complains as he remembers the face of Diego, the prince you are supposed to get married off. "Camilo... You have seen Y/N's face when she turned around, right?" Felix said as he stood up, "I do... Her face was so hurt that I almost cried right then and there." Camilo said. He then heard the door creaked, he glances at the door and saw Mirabel with a sad smile, "Primo, she left her sword..." Mirabel said as Camilo stood up seeing his father receiving it. Felix turned to his son with a gradient smile, "It seems that she forgot her sword... Wanna return it with me?" Felix asked his son who smirked then nod.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

At the castle, preparations for the wedding is almost complete... You were going to get married to the Prince of Spain and to be queen. You stare at your wedding dress... It was a beautiful dress that it flows down, making a trail. The chest was almost a sweetheart neckline with your sleeves dangling on your arms. The dress sparkles as the light hits it, as well as the veil on your head with a carnation accessory. You couldn't deny it that you were beautiful... You only wish that Camilo would see you in it.

Then you heard the door knocked, "Come in." You said as you heard the door creaked. You turned around and saw your soon-to-be-husband, "Prince Diego... You know, seeing the bride before the wedding brings bad luck." You said as Diego chuckled, "I hate to admit it but it is not what I imagined to be my wedding..." Diego said as he took a chair to sit in front of you. "Tell me, Princess. Do you or do you not want to get married with me?" Diego asked as you fiddle the beads on your dress, "I can tell that you hoped to be together with your lover." You heard him said as Diego glanced to the ground, "As you know, Princess... I don't want to get married just yet..." Diego said as he lay his head on the back of the chair.