Chapter 7 -ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ-

At Skylar house:
(pov's switch)
(𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭) 

As soon as we Get to what I assume was The women's House she pushes me up against the Front Door and Immediately took off my dress.

My Dress pools around me feet as takes me and backed me up towards the kitchen. Our mouths together and our tongues colliding against each others.

She backed me up until the back of my knees hit the edge of the counter. she grabbed my legs and wraps them around her waist. I felt the hard of something against my lower region and I immediately knew it was a bulge, A Dick.

—————————
Skylar pov:
I kissed the other women's mouth. Tasting the sweet and salty taste of the liquor she was drinking from the bar.

I pressed myself again her clothed Pussy as her legs wrapped around my waist.
she Moaned into my mouth while starting to slowly grind her hips against the bulge in my pants. I sucked and I kissed down Her neck, leaving trails of marks.

I pulled down her bra cup and attached my lips to her hard brown nipple, I swirl my tongue and bite down lightly with my teeth. I play with the other nipple Between my fingers as I continued to suck on her
Bud." Fuck" she moaned as after a moment I went to give the same attention to the other nipple.

I set her against the counter and pulled away. Dropping down to my knees in front of her, She watched me with striking eyes.

I kiss down to her abdomen to her pantie line. I spread her Thighs and pull down Her panties.

i set myself between her legs.

Her pussy was drenched as I went to kiss her clit lightly before giving her lips a long lick with my tongue from the bottom of her pussy to the top and attach my lips to her clit.

The women arched her back as she steadied herself against Her hands.

I suck on her clit, bobbing my head and down as I watched the women with my eyes. The women bit Her lip and Her eyes rolled backwards, Her moans Filling my ears like music.

I chuckle and quickened my tongue around Her clit.
My two fingers circled her entrance before I pushed them inside her. her legs started to tremble, I knew she was close.

I sucked harder and harsher, my fingers moved at a quick pace inside of Her wet pussy.
Her moans got louder than before and I could feel her walls start to open and close around my fingers. I curl my fingers hitting her G-spot.

"Shit!" She yelled through a heavy breathe. Her back falls against the Hard, cold counter and her hands come to grab on to my hand.

I quickly pull my fingers out of Her and replace them with my tongue. Her Cum filled my mouth as her back arched to its highest against the counter.
Her toned abs flexing as she twisted and turned.

I closed my eyes and genuinely moan at the taste the women's cum on my tongue. Her cum was by far the best I've tasted...

With my Lips still wet I stand up. The women's orgasm slowly subsided. She sat up and looked into my eyes. I could see Lust and pleasure raiding in them. I'm sure she could see the same in mines.

The women looked so familiar. I couldn't put my finger on who she looked like, but I was too drunk on pleasure and sex too think too much into it.

Her eyes still watching me, her hands came down to feel my bulge, Her fingers slowly moving down to unzip my pants, Her long Nails slowly pulled down the zipper.

"Mm" i groaned biting my own lip as she pushed down my pants and My lace underwear and grabbed my Dick into her hand.

Her eyes left mine for a moment As she brought her hand up to her mouth and spit. Bring her spit covered hand down to my Dick and pumping her hand up and down.

I threw my head back and grip the counter next to Her thighs.

——————
Iona's pov:

The brown haired women moaned as I took her cock into my hands and stroked her. Slowly and teasingly. Precum oozing from the tip of her Dick.

I look down at the eight inch Dick in my hands and scoot Down the counter. Bringing  Her dick up to my pussy and running her tip through my Lips.

I felt my eyes flutter shut with pleasure at the feeling of a Dick almost inside of me.
The women's breath was taken away as she said "Stop teasing"

"Then Fuck me" i said Letting Go of her and letting her take full control. The women gripped my waist and pushed her Hips forwards, Her dick entering me slow.

I grab Her shoulders as she Stretched out my Cunt "Uhh"

she starting moving her hips at a moderate pace. Her lips coming back to catch mines into a lustful kiss.

"Mhm" i moaned as she trusted her Dick inside of me.
The Pleasure was immaculate. She wasn't fucking me too rough and that's what I liked. Sure I did like Rough sex sometimes but moderate sex was always top tier.

Her lips were so soft and warm against my own, the women kissed me so easy, I haven't felt anything like it in years.
I was so turned on.

I moaned into her mouth my hands tightening around Her shoulders "Faster"

She obeys and moved her Hips faster and little Harder. Hitting just the right spots inside of me.
"Oh yes" i moaned as her dick grazed my g-spot.

"Like that?" She asked against my mouth. My eyes rolled "just like that" my head fell backwards.

I could feel Her Dick slipping in and out of me, The fell of her warm skin against my walls and Her Balls grazing my ass. Her hands leaving my waist and coming to grip my thighs as she started fucking me a little harder than before.

My leg tremble and my moans get caught in my throat as I Felt my stomach turn, my orgasm coming nearer.

My grip on her broad shoulders tighten even more. Our bodies were collided as she Kept up her pace. my pussy You was gripping her cock as I started to cum.

"I'm going to cum" I said moving my Hips to her rhythm.
"Me too" she said breathless.

The other women and I both moaned as we came together. Her cum Filling inside of me and my cum Dripping Down Her Dick and down my own Legs...

Skylars house:

A/N: I cringed when I re read this

A/N: I cringed when I re read this. I've never wrote smut this is my first time.