Chapter 4 - Nightmares

I'll continue when I get 2 fans, :)

XXXXXXXX UPDATE XXXXXXX Got over 4 fans, upload as soon as possible~! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

I was running, my clothes were drenched in rain; my wand was out, I was running through the rain,  shorts and a tank top, with running shoes on. Something was chasing me, yet, I didn’t know what it was. I tripped over a stump of wood, and looked behind my shoulder, big green eyes, looking at me, I screamed and darted back up. I ran and tripped one more time, but this time, I fell, I was falling, off a cliff, and I have sworn I was going to die, going to hit the stormy black water, it was way too high, I was going to die, let it be quickly. But it wasn’t happening, it seemed as if, I was floating in mid-air, I opened my eyes back up, and looked up, someone, something was holding my arm, lighting flashed, all I saw were intense green eyes. Broken, and scared, I wriggled out of his grasp and hit the solid ice water, I was drowning, my wand was out of reach, I was being pushed under the current, I was dying. I was losing air, I wanted to die. When I was pulled out, I could breathe again, I opened my eyes to see storm, and lightning, I coughed up water, and I saw a soaking black robe disappear through the forest. I was on a beach; I sat up, and noticed my wand next to me, I picked it up, sat up, dusted off the beach sand, and ran faster, the rain drenching my dark hair against my pale fragile skin. That’s when I saw it, a ghostly figure, and it looked familiar, yet evil, red eyes gleaming, black cloak swaying, and when I noticed who it was, I screamed to the top of my lungs, and all I saw was black.

“AH!” I screamed rising out of bed, tears were streaking down my pale face, I felt broken, it was raining hard outside, just as it did when I met my father.

The first person next to me was Hermione calling out

“Get  Professor McGonagall!”

She was dabbing my cheeks that were covered in tears, it’s been over a week since Halloween, and every night it has been happening, Professor McGonagall told Hermione, if it happened one more time, to have her get her.

I closed my eyes controlling my breathing when Professor McGonagall darted in the room, her eyes stricken with worry.

“Is Miss Monroe alright?”

Hermione nodded, it was still dark, lightning flashing, McGonagall pushed Hermione off and took her seat.

“Are you alright Semira? What were you dreaming about this time?”

I swallowed in my dry throat, and whispered “I was drowning and dying.”

She nodded and said “I’ll be right back,”

And she left, Hermione hugged me, trying to bring me some type of comfort. Five minutes later, Professor McGonagall wrapped her arm around my shoulders and started carrying me down the stairs and out the common room, it looked around five o clock in the morning, some of the torches lit, she took me down, and around the castle until we reached the hospital wing.

“The nurse will take good care of you, Professor Snape is preparing a potion to help get rid of the nightmares, alright?”

I nodded, she helped me into bed, my eyes already closing on me, when Snape entered the room, carrying a vile of potion, he handed it to the nurse, and she handed it to me, I took a big gulp, emptying it, I was falling asleep, when I looked into Professor Snape’s eyes, and immediately knew them, I wanted to scream, but was too tired, I passed out and all I saw was black.

AN: 1/20/14 - Hey, I was thinking about still updating to this. If you don't understand what I'm talking about, read the Author's note at the end of the story. I'm going through editing all the grammar mistakes. So yeah, I was a sucky writer at 11 years old... just sayin'... cause this is taking me FOREVER.