Homework

Groupchat~Merry Band of Misfits~

Groupchat
~Merry Band of Misfits~

Not Spider Man's Sister🕷
Helpppp!!!!

Not Mackenzie Ziegler🩰
With???

Not Spider Man's Sister🕷
Homework!!!

Not Jojo Siwa🎀
No
Do it yourself

The Only Normal One Here
K
What class

Not Jojo Siwa🎀
*whipped*

Not Spider Man's Sister🕷
Math 😫

The Only Normal One Here
Otw to urs be there soon

Not Spider Man's Sister🕷
Aunt Jamie's here
Go through the back

The Only Normal One Here
Kk

Not Mackenzie Ziegler🩰
So whipped

Not Jojo Siwa changed The Only Normal One Hereto Not Whipped😍

Not Whipped😍
Rude
I'm here

Not Spider Man's Sister🕷
Great 😊

~Groupchat over~

Shaylee smiled as Noah came up to the attic, her room. "Hey," She greets. "Hey," he said back. They smiled at each other for a quick bit before Shaylee cleared her throat, "So math," she said quickly. "Uhhh, yeah math," Noah agreed.

"So did you finish number 8?" Noah asked taking his work book out. "Yeah but number 10 was the really hard one," Shaylee informed. "How many millimeters is 4,768 meters?" Noah read. "Why is this even in here?" Shaylee groaned hiding her face in her hands, "it's supposed to be an algebra book!"

Noah laughed as Shaylee continued her long, but completely justified, rant over the question. If there was one thing he loved about the girl it was her passion. Shaylee Grace Holland was passionate about everything she did. It's why she hid her last name so well even when it hurt her. Everything she did was all in or not at all.

Of course the other reason for that was her loyalty. Shaylee was extremely loyal to her friends and family even when they don't deserve it. The girl could never bring herself to hate them no matter how much she wanted too. She used to come crying to him on the playground when they were younger. Since then Noah decided he'd hate the Hollands for both of them, except Paddy of course.

•••

"We should crash the party," Noah suggested. "And how would I explain my appearance?" Shaylee asked condescendingly. "The truth," Noah said. "Huh, sure," Shaylee laughed before turning to look at the boy. "Oh, you're serious?" She asked.

"It's about time you met your aunt," Noah said. "I'm good, thanks," she said. "Come on, doesn't it bother you that your family keeps you this big secret?" He asked. Shaylee looked down shaking her head. The truth was it did bother her sometimes. The way Paddy was the golden child and she was locked away like the family's dirty little secret. But she ruined their life enough as it is, she didn't want to embarrass them.

"I don't even want to go to their dumb party, I'd rather stay here," she said defiantly. "Why is that?" Noah asked skeptically. "Because we can binge Downtown Abbey and General Hospital," she said slyly. She knew she'd won. "Fine,"Noah groaned. One day he would get her to reveal her secret. One day he would get back at the Holland's for how they treated Shaylee.

But for now he would settle for comforting her, for watching their favorite shows together whilst ignoring the event they were being kept from. He would help her ignore the jealousy she felt for her brothers and drown it in laughter.

The two of them ended up falling asleep on to the tv. No one noticed that Noah was there. No one checked the attic to see if the girl was okay. No one even cared that she had gone a whole two days without food as she was forbidden from going downstairs. She was forgotten, abandoned, ignored by every resident of that house except Paddy. Yet even then she felt like he didn't care for her either. He just felt guilty.

None of that mattered to the pair at that moment. For they were both asleep on top of each other. They're faces had wide smiles in them and their dreams were both peaceful. Oblivious to the the tv that was still on or the world that was spinning on around them. Or even the large amount of notifications they were getting from the group chats. It was just them asleep in the attic. To some it was disturbing, to them it was perfect. Even if they both deserved better.