Chapter 18 💥🧡

Bakugou Pov:

"Y/N!"

I shook her limp body in my arms and waited desperately for her to move.

"Y/N, I promise you're not useless!"

I hugged her closer to my body, and that was when I felt the blood dripping out of her shoulder.

The warm blood on my arms filled me with uncontrollable rage.

I clutched onto Y/N as I stood up and carried her a safe distance away from the villains.

I gently leaned her against a wall and the sight of her pale face sent me over the edge.

I left her there and ran back to the villains who were starting to regroup.

"Who did that to her?!"

The villains prepared to fight and I completely lost it.

"WHO HURT HER?!"

I lunged for the three that I had been fighting, and I hit them with an explosion so powerful that it shook the trees around the area and sent all the birds flying.

The three villains were trying to pick themselves up, but I kicked them back to the ground.

"Was it you?!"

"N-no."

They all shook their heads, but I was still angry. I could've protected her if these idiots weren't distracting me.

She wouldn't have needed to save me.

I kicked them to the ground and aimed one more explosion at the three pathetic villains, and when the smoke cleared, they were knocked out on the grimy sidewalk.

My head whipped around as I searched for whoever hurt Y/N, and then I saw the glint of a gun.

That had to be who hurt Y/N!

I darted across the street after the coward with the gun, using my explosions to boost myself.

"You! You're gonna pay for this!"

The figure in black ran away, but they tried to fire the gun behind them as they ran.

The bullets whizzed closer to my head until I wiped all of them out with one explosion.

"Did you think that you could get rid of me that easily?!"

A sadistic grin crossed my face as I quickly closed the gap between the villain and me.

Now, I could see that the villain was an old man who'd barely be a threat once I took his gun away.

"D-don't come any closer! I'll shoot you!"

The pathetic man held up the gun and took aim.

"Like I care!"

He fired the gun, and I used an explosion to boost myself above the bullet's range.

I propelled myself off of a brick wall of a store and dived at the man.

He tried to back out of the way, but there was nowhere for him to run.

"I've got you now!"

I kicked the gun out of his weak hands and he staggered back.

"Please... I had to help my buddies!"

Laughter bubbled inside me as I stared at his pathetic face.

"You think that I care?! You're a villain, my enemy."

The man's lower lip quivered, but I was too angry to care.

''Why don't you put up a fight so I can have a little fun?!"