in love

It was the next day I wake up at 10pm I sat up and ran my finger down my hair then went into the cooler to get a water bottle then I heard ashtray say "good morning beautiful" I look at him and say "good morning ash" well taking a drink of the water and ashtray was looking at me "hey I had fun yesterday" I said looking at him "yeah I did to" he replied then his phone started to ring it was fezco he was ft him he picks it up "yo wsp fez" he's says "yo man why ain't you showing ur face" ashtray says "ion know" I laugh "show your fucking face" fezco said so ashtray showed his face and fezco said "were is ur shirt man" Then I get into the camera and say "on me" fezco doesn't say anything at first and then says "did you guys.." before he finished his sentence I say "ew no" fezco looks relieved "great bc we don't need you pregnant now come tf home" Then he hangs up the phone and I say "I'll give you ur shirt back I'm pretty sure my clothes are dry" he nods his head and turns around and I take off his shirt and throw it at him and then I put on my clothes back on. Then me and ash pick everything up and put it in the trunk and get into the car we drive off and ashtray says "so ur my girl" I look at him and I lay out my lags on to his "yeah ig I am ur girlfriendddd" ashtray looks at me then looks back at the road "great bc now I can kiss you without you running from me" I laugh and say "ig so ash but don't make it sound cheesy" he laughs and says "yk I don't make anything cheesy" I roll my eyes "sure you don't bae" he looks at my lips then looks back at the road "were making pet names now shorty" I look at him then say "yk I think I'm in love with a drug dealer" he looks at me and licks his lips then looks back at the road "yeah well I think I'm in love with the girl that's in love with a drug dealer" I roll my eyes and say "yeah whtever ashtray" we get to the house and I get out of the car and see rue and Jules on the couch (at like they haven't broke up yet😭) and faye was on the ground and fezco was in the kitchen smoking "heyyy guys" I said jumping over the couch in between Jules and rue "so you guys were on a date" rue said looks at rue and said "yeah and imma get in the shower bc a stink like lake water" I get up and go in the shower when I get out I wash my face and get dressed.

 Then me and ash pick everything up and put it in the trunk and get into the car we drive off and ashtray says "so ur my girl" I look at him and I lay out my lags on to his "yeah  ig I am ur girlfriendddd" ashtray looks at me then looks back at th...

^^^^^^^
Outfit<3
I walk out the bathroom and say "yo rue who's this" she looks at me and says "my gf" I look at the girl "sup I'm Jules" I look at her more and I don't say anything then I say "yeah I'm Jasmine" I lay my head down on ashtrays shoulder then rue said "how did you sleep?" "What do you mean rue rue" I said confused "yk with ashtray lift my head off of him and say "ew ew ew" they all laugh "ur really pretty" Jules said talking to me "aww thx Jules" I say in a sweet voice.

A/n-
Ik this isn't that long but it I have to go to the mall with my valentines (my best friend) when I come back from the mall I'll update✌🏽😍