Chapter 50)

Fun fact:

Orgasms help relieve stress.

Give me a large dose of those please.

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

This is what i want now. I have everything that i need right in this room. My friends, my family and soon ill have my babies too. I cant wait to watch them grow up, whilst i grow old with my husband right next to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 months later..

"I'm a whale Leo! Look at me" Elena rubs her extremely swollen stomach while she bites down on her weird combination of pickles and the cream inside the Oreo's.

Yes you heard me. The cream inside of Oreo's. Not the biscuit part, the cream.

"But your a beautiful whale who is carrying my beautiful soon to be born babies" I smile up towards her and place my hand on her stomach. As if they knew, I feel a small kick against my hand.

She gasps and takes a step back in shock. "You just called me a whale! How could you!" She munches down on the pickle.

"I-" before I can get a word in Elena speaks again.

"Leo, are you sure we're having twins and not triplets? I mean, I'm abnormally large for someone having only twins. Oh my god! What if we are having triplets? Three babies Leo. Did you hear me three god damn babies!" She walks around in a circle, finishing her cream covered pickle.

Soon enough she disappears and then returns with another in her hand.

"Elena we had a ultrasound only four days ago. There were only two babies. I don't think another baby could possibly grow in that short amount of time" I carefully reassure her.

Elena's hormones have been going off the roof. One minute she's sad, one minute she's angry at me because there aren't any more Oreo's left in the pack.

I'm going crazy. My woman is driving me crazy.

Not that I would change it for the world. It's been 5 months since I got Elena back.

It's been a hell of a rollercoaster with having ti deal with everything. Her getting her life back on track to the way ur was before.

Without the help of everyone I don't think she would be the way she is right now without them.

The babies have kept her busy with planning a baby shower and decorating their room. It's been sort of therapeutic to stay by her side and help her heal, physically and mentally.

Nightmares that used to stop her from sleeping have began to fade away. Now the only thing keeping her up is the back pain in which I am hugely grateful for. Not because she's in pain but it is something that I can help her with physically like back massages and not mentally that I don't have control over.

Her stitches were taken out a week after being discharged of the hospital. Now they're nothing but scars as a reminder. A reminder that she's safe with me and no one will ever hurt her again.

Whenever she stares into the mirror too hard i make sure that I kiss every one of the lightened marks littered across her stomach.