Chapter 11

Vinnie

I was gonna chase after her yesterday when I saw her leave, but I saw Jacobs' car and I knew it wasn't gonna look good for me if he saw me chasing after his little sister and seeing how upset she was.

I know Jacob is gonna be fucking pissed when he finds out that I'm "moving in" on his little sister, but honestly I don't care. He can be pissed all he wants. It's not gonna stop me from going after her.

Sitting with Jordan, Maddy, Nai, and Jacob I can't help but completely doze off everything they were saying. Jordan and Maddy still haven't gotten back together which is surprising considering they used to hate being without each other. But honestly, it's the best for Jordan, he's a good guy. Maddy on the other hand is just a cunt. 

It took me a moment to process that Jacob had said something to me "what?" I ask hoping he repeats whatever he just. Which he hates doing.

With an eye roll, he sighs "bro are you good? You've been acting really distant with us lately"

'No, not everyone just you'

"What's been going on"

"Oh you know just trying to get your little sister in my bed is all"

I run my hand through my hair "Nothing I'm just stressed as fuck with all this school work I've been having to do, and I've been barely getting any sleep" I lie, obviously

"I was just asking if you were coming to the game tonight with us?" Oh right, there was a football game tonight.

Football game means Jacob won't be home. Ellie doesn't like football which means she'll be home, without Jacob for a couple of hours. Ellie, home alone. It could be dangerous for her, home all alone at night. Guess I have no other choice but not to go to the game. How selfish would it be of me to leave her all alone just for some silly game?

"Yeah, I'll be there" not. He can't know I'm not going, he'll ask questions that I'm too lazy to make up answers for.

"Great, we all taking my car?"

"Nah, I'm gonna take my car, I'll meet you guys there." After the game.

The bell rings dismissing us, we say goodbye and I grab my bag heading straight for my car.

It's gonna be a fun night

...

Once I know for certain that Jacob is gone I head to their house. Pulling into the driveway I see Ellie's room lights on. Her curtains are closed but I can see her silhouette through the window.

I can't help but pull out my phone and snap a picture of her, it may just be her silhouette but the shape of her body is so beautiful.

I continue to stare watching her movements and fuck I feel like a creep. But I can't look away, she's memorizing. I watch as she takes her hair down from her ponytail and brushes it. She starts to take off her shirt and fuck.

Look away you seem like such a fucking creep

But I can't

What is she doing changing in front of her window, there's fucking creeps who could see her and watch her. Fuck. She's starting to take off her bra.

I look around to make sure nobody else is here and fuck I can't take this. Getting out of my car I slam the door and start banging on her front door until she opens it.

"What the fuck Vin-"

She starts but I cut her off "No, don't 'what the fuck' me. I'm not the one who's changing in front of my fucking window for the whole fucking world to see. What if there was some fucking creep outside just watching you!" I rush my hand through my hair pulling at it.

She rolls her eyes "the only creep watching me is you." I chuckled, pissed. "Yeah and what if it wasn't me? Huh. What if then?" I move in closer to her staring down at her. She looks up at me tilting her head "I saw when your car pulled up, I knew it was you." She slams the door in my face leaving me in my shock.

After processing what she said I started banging on her door again. She fucking knew I was watching her, what game is she trying to play. She's so fucking lucky I don't have keys to this house right now, or else I would go in there slam her against the wall and.

She swings open the door "WHAT!" She yells.

I scoff and then chuckle "don't fucking yell at me" I move in closer to her as she takes steps back the closer I get. "You just told me that you saw my car pull up and you knew I was watching you." I'm fully inside her house now, I close the door behind me as I continue to move into her "If you knew I was watching you then why would you take off your shirt" she was backed into a wall now, I have one hand above her head. I start to pull at the end of her oversized shirt with my other hand that she pulled on before opening the door for me. I lean in whispering in her ear "and take off your bra" I put my hand in her shirt and start gazing my hand up her stomach "Fuck Ella." She shivers under my touch "Ella, Ella, Ella." I graze my nose across her touch, my hands move closer towards her breast. My lips gaze hers, her breaths get harder as I move my lips closer to hers.

She slaps me right across my face before anything else happens. I put my hand up to my cheek, shit stings. Girl can hit.

We stare at each other not moving or saying anything, her breaths are still hard. I look down at her lips and back at her eyes to find her staring at my lips, her eyes finally look back up at mine "fuck" I mumble as I grip the back of her neck and pull her lips into mine. She wraps her hand around my neck deepening the kiss.

I feel like my fucking insides are on fire right now, after about a minute we pull away from each other, and god she looks so beautiful with her lips slightly parted and eyes closed. When she opens her eyes she coughs and pulls away from me, "we can never do that again." I narrowed my eyes at her "what do mean?"

She shakes her head "Vinnie we can't" I see tears start to form in her eyes and now I'm starting to feel like shit "Ella" I whisper. "Get out Vinnie" she moves away from me. I shake my head moving towards her "I'm sorry" but she goes towards the front door opening it "LEAVE!" She yells and I shake my head going towards the door. "Is that what you want?" I ask, staring into her eyes. "Yes."

I nod my head "I don't really care what you want then" I say standing right in front of her and she looks away. I grab her chin and make her look at me "I'm not leaving you Ella, not again" I put my chin on her forehead as I pull her into me wrapping my arms around her. She puts her arms around me and starts crying into my chest. "I hate you for what you did to me" she cries. "I know."

I continue to hold her, once I realize that she's not gonna let goI close and lock the front door and I pick her up taking her to her bedroom and I make sure to lock her bedroom door as well.

I lay with her on her bed as she cries into my chest as I continue to hold her "I hate you so much" she cries again and I can't help the lodge in my throat that starts to form "I know" I choke out. I know.

After she fell asleep I stood there holding her for another as the guilt from the past washed over me. I eventually slowly got up out of the bed and kissed her forehead "If I could go back and change the past I would. But I can't, I'm gonna have to deal with the consequences of what I did to you. Forever" I whisper. I leave before Jacob gets back, I don't even go to meet them at the game even though it's not over yet. I don't even go home, I just drive around town thinking back to the days where I had Ella and she had me"