Chapter 22- Unexpected

Vote and comment

~~22~~

Isabella POV

It was another day of school.

The fear of what happened on Monday still haunted me.

I strode downstairs and sat down on the kitchen seat.

"Hello, madam. I have breakfast all prepared for you!" Alfredo placed a plate of food in front of me.

I smiled and thanked him. I began eating. I still had sudden chills of the feeling of a car zooming behind me and my body plummeting to the floor when I was pulled back.

I try so hard to get rid of the memory but it just won't go away.

Soon after both of the twins came down.

I choked on my food. No matter how many times I've seen them I can never get over their bright green hair.

"You. Shut up." Matthew glowered.

My shoulders trembled while I tried to keep quiet. I heard Noah come down and skip into the kitchen.

"Good morning." Noah graced us with his bright aura and thanked Alfredo as he grabbed his plate.

"Maybe I should do a photo shoot with you two." Noah said connecting his thumb and index finger to create an impression of a camera at the twins.

"If you don't want your head rolling against the counter then shut that fùcking mouth of yours." Matthew warned in a low voice.

Me and Noah sat straight in our seats and avoided any contact with them.

After breakfast I waited for Angelo to drop me off.

"You're coming with us." Micheal said.

"But isn't Angelo supposed to?" I asked him. He shook his head and began walking away.

I followed behind him until we got into the car with Noah. It was a bit different to see Micheal driving instead of Matthew.

"Why isn't angelo dropping me off?"

"Would you have preferred that Angelo drove you to school?" Micheal accused sounding jealous.

"No...it's just Angelo's been dropping me off and now I'm with you guys all of a sudden." I told them.

"They were busy so Angelo had to drop you off." Noah told me.

"But then what about you and Sebastian?"

"We left early for student council meetings and stuff." Noah said. I looked at Noah with a slightly surprised look

"I didn't know you were in the student council."

"Yeah that's why I'm always busy and you don't usually see me in school even though we are in the same building." Noah explained.

"Why don't you join a club or an after school activity? I'm in the film and photography club and the twins are in the school basketball and volleyball team." Noah said.