Chapter 2 -Family?

Valentina's POV -

I woke up at 5:50 AM. I went to the bathroom, did my morning routine, showered and then changed into a black ripped jeans,black tee with white jacket and camel boots.

 I went to the bathroom, did my morning routine, showered and then changed into a black ripped jeans,black tee with white jacket and camel boots

I took my backpack, phone, my bike keys and went out. I drove to the warehouse. Elliott was in the kitchen making breakfast and Isa was sitting on the dinning table, they saw me and greeted me as I sat on the chair near Isa, Elliott came from the kitchen with breakfast, we eat as I told them about yesterday's events.
" I don't think they will find any relatives" I said.
" So you will go back to Foster care?" Isa asked.
" No, I am tired of this shit, I don't want to deal with more psychopaths, I'll do something,maybe hire someone to take my guardianship or something else" I replied.
We talked for sometime then it was time for school,so we went out and drove to school,parked our bikes and made our way inside.
We went to our first class that was boring so we decided to skip,so we went out when we were passing the jenitors room we heard someone crying. I kicked open the door and Saw Sam, football captain and a typical asshole, with his friends beating a boy.
"Leave" I said in my cold tone.
" What about no" Sam said with a stupid smirk but you can see fear in his eyes. I punched him in the face hearing a satisfying crack.
" Out before I break all your bones" I threatened in a deadly calm voice making them gulp.
"Whatever we are done anyways" Sam said before running away with his friends.
I helped the boy stand up and made him sit on the chair."you okay? Why did he hit you and why you didn't defend yourself?" I asked him.
"I'll be okay, he bullied me because I'm gay, I don't want to be in more trouble that's why I didn't defend myself, it's my last day in this school anyways" he replied.
" If they don't like you for being yourself,be yourself even more. Stand up for yourself, if you will not defend yourself they will never stop" I said as I walked out with Isa and Elli following behind, not before giving him a small first-aid kit that was in the janitor's room. We went to the back of the school where only a very few junkies go. I was pissed.
" It triggered some memories, right?" Isa asked."Hmmm" I hummed remembering some awful memories.
I lit a cigarette and smoked, then when the bell rang,we decided to go inside.

After a few classes-

I am sitting in my last class when the principle said from the intercom "Miss. Valentina in my office now".
This old man is really pissing me off.
I walked out of the class not before yelling "bye bitches".
I walked to the office and kicked open the door like always with my usual emotionless face. I saw three intimading men siting on the sofa on the right side of the office. I walked and sat on chair in front of the principle.
"Speak" I said in my usual cold voice.

"I was informed that you broke Sam's nose in the second period, explain yourself." He said.
"No" I replied."I don't explain my actions to anyone, if this is why you wasted my time then I have more important shit to do." I said coldly standing up ready to leave.
"Uhm I called you because Your social worker found y-your real family" he stuttered. Pathetic.
"What" I asked quickly recovering from the shock.
"Uhm meet Mr. Romano your dad and your brothers." he said motioning to the three men.
"Hi bambina, I am your father,James Romano, I am so happy to see you,we really missed you." The man older from the other two said with an Italian accent, smiling.

He have fair skintone,icy blue eyes like me and light brown hair with a very few grey one showing his age,I can only assume I got my chestnut brown hairs from my mother. He have sharp jaw with a little stubble, staight nose. His dangerous aura demands respect.
Afterall he is the ex don of the third largest mafia.

Well if your thinking how I know, well being the most dangerous assassin, I have to know the powerful mafia families.
Well who would have thought that I am the lost mafia princess of American- Italian mafia.
"I'm Alexander Romano,25, your oldest brother, it's good to have you back, piccolo." introduced the men younger then James but with the same facial features and chestnut brown hairs. He also have the dangerous aura like his father.

"And I'm Rafael, your second oldest brother, sorella." The man younger than the other two said,he also have the same facial features with brown hairs.
"Well I am Valentina as you already know, I think we have some serious talking to do,school is going to be over soon anyways, so let's go."I said in a monotone. I turned to leave when I reached the door, I turned and said
"don't miss me too much Jordan" I said with a smirk to the principle using his first name then I left the office with the three men following me.
The bell rang indicating that school is over,students filled the hallways,they all saw me and made way for me and my brother's staring at us.
"Didn't your momma told you it's rude to stare?" I said.
Immediately everyone started doing whatever they were doing. We left the school, they went to a black SUV.
"Follow me " I said and walked to my bike I looked at them,they looked shocked then quickly covered it and got in their car. I drove to the house of my fosters with them following behind. It was a normal two story house in a not so good Neighborhood. I walked inside as they walked out of the car,they looked skeptical seeing the neighborhood but followed me nonetheless. I went to living room and sat on the sofa and they sat on the sofa opposite to me.
"I think you would like to explain a few things" I said.

Second chapter of the story.
Chapters will be longer.
Dedicated to Embm2604 for adding my story to your reading list.
Thoughts?
Comment,vote, and tell me if there is any mistake.
Words - 1099