"lets just say fuck it"

I was sitting on the couch next to ashtray and faye was next to fezco we were watching some movie and then someone was banging on the door so fezco gets up and I see it was Custer he sat by the door and I turn around with my arms hanging over the bed and then Custer said "mouse's mom was asking all these questions adt him" there was a long pause till fezco said "shit" me and faye looked at each other and I said "who's mouse..?" I say to ashtray he doesn't say anything he just rolls his eyes and looks at fezco and Custer. A couple mins go by and he left I get a message from rue me and her met last night shes actually really cool

                         Druggie rue:
Rue:Jasmine?
                                         Me:Yooo Wsppp?

Rue: wanna come over..? I'm Hella bored.

                                            Me: umm idk
Rue:plz...?

                    Me: okay okay let me clothes

Rue: thank you see u in a little oh yeah there's a party.
  Open by Jasmine
_________________________________________
I get off the couch and ashtray looks at me "where you going" he said I turn around and say "rues house" I go to the room and grab a bag that had my clothes in it and I take out a white crop that had a heart on it then I grab my Jean skirt

                           ^^^^^^^                             Outfit <33Then I walk out the bathroom and go to the living room running my fingers thru my hair then faye says "sissy you look really pretty" I see ashtray looking at me and I say "th...

                           ^^^^^^^
                            Outfit <33
Then I walk out the bathroom and go to the living room running my fingers thru my hair then faye says "sissy you look really pretty" I see ashtray looking at me and I say "thx faye faye" and I grab my purse and walk out the house.

                       Ashtrays pov
I was sitting on the couch next to Jasmine and her phone went off when she was done off her phone she got up from the couch walking down the hallway So I said "where you going" she reply with "going to rues" she walked out the bathroom in a pink skirt and white croped shirt she looked really beautiful, then I heard faye say "sissy you look really pretty" and shit I agree with faye she always looks good but one thing I don't understand stand is why dose she dress so grown I mean she's 15 yeah but a little self respect wouldn't hurt (guys ik you probably have self respect it's just what ashtray is thinking and there's nothing wrong with crop tops and skirts I just think the skirt was Hella short) when Jasmine walked out of the house fezco got up and went into the kitchen "so ur just going to let ur sister walk out like that I mean I don't have have problem with what she's wearing cus it's nun of my business but if you think she not going to go to a party and nate Jacob's isn't gonna be there" he said taking a drink of his beer "Then your trippin" faye says "first who's nate and what's wrong with her outfit..?" I was adt to laugh and then fezco says "nothing it's looks good but " he stops in the middle of the sentence "yk what this is nun of my business" he said walking to the couch sitting down on rolled my eyes and looked back at the TV.
                          Jasmine pov
I get to rues house and I knocked on the door and rues mom opened it and yelled "rue there's a cute girl here for you" I see rue run down the hallway and she pulled me in the house into her room when I went into her room it was smokie and I look at her with a smile on my face "so u ready to go" rue said popping 3 pills in her mouth "yeah" I said we jumped out her window and we walked to the party. Once we got there we went inside and I seen Maddie she came up to rue and gave her a hug then looked at me and said "hi who are u" I look at her trying to act like I didn't notice the dirty look she gave me "oh um I'm rues friend ig-" rue cuts me off "yeah she's my friend and she leave with fezco" they girl looked me up and down and said "well I'm Maddy" she gave me a hug to "I'm Jasmine" I said with a smile on my face then Maddy pulled my arm to go dance and we were dancing to alot of random songs and everyone was looking at us.
                       Rue talking
Jasmine always loved all eyes on her one thing that everyone liked adt her is that she's confident and she fun to be around AND she's Hella bold. The school she goes to every guy wants to date her and every girl wants to be here but what people don't know is she's hates herself that's why she smokes weed, weed gives her confidence in front of there people

                              A/n-
Guysss MADDIE NEEDS TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF CASSIE, and omg yall have you seen javon "wanna" Waltons twin bother 😍🙌🏽 and his sister anyways imma make 2 more parts tonight then probably like 2 more tm and so on and so forth. Anywaysss ynw melly might get out of jail yall🔪🤨 the song rapper and WTF DOSE fezco look like Mac Miller 😭🤟🏽