𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐤

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

( 𝘨𝘪𝘧: 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 )

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗗𝗢𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝗗𝗜𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗟𝗨𝗞𝗘'𝗦 𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗥.

But it wasn't what Luke told her.

Rushing inside to get away from the cold, Cherry was covered from head to toe in warm clothing that protected her against the layers of white that covered the entire town. Digging her face into her red scarf, it didn't stop Luke from recognising the blonde curls that spilled from beneath her fluffy hat.

"Hey, Cherry," Luke greeted the blonde, who took her seat next to the cashier as he cleaned some dishes. "Planning a trip to Mount Everest or something?"

She grinned, knowing she had excessively put way too many layers on. "Yup. Me and Bear Grylls are heading out tonight. I'll have to survive by drinking my own urine."

Scrunching his nose in disgust, he turned away. "How come you always find a way to turn a conversation to a weird point?"

"Ah, you should know better by now, Danes," wiggling in her seat, she leaned forward. "So . . . is my order ready?"

Suddenly remembering, Luke disappeared behind to the kitchen, returning in a few seconds with a big paper bag, placing it on the counter. "Two take-away burgers and two sodas?" nodding, Cherry grabbed the bag, muttering a thanks and paying before heading towards the exit. "Hey, Cherry?"

Swivelling around, she smiled softly. "Yeah?"

"Jess is back."

The statement caught her by surprise, her face frozen before going through multiple emotions. Ultimately, as Luke searched her face for a concrete reaction, the corner of her lips pulled upwards as she grinned. "Where is he, is he upstairs?"