special

publish on : 14th feb 2022
( valentine gift to all my loves 🌹)

+ i fixed the typos ^~^

━━━━

3 years later ...

Its was a windy yet calming afternoon, nothing special today, just Riki and his two friends decided to hangout at his house since they got no class anymore.

Riki is finally a campus students. Not forget to mention, he is also the sport captain to a soccer club. After a tragic accident happened 3 year ago , he finally healed and can run freely again.

Like how he wish for.

He wish to get cure, he wish to run freely again. And so, he get it, his wish granted easily.

"You sure, your mom won't get mad if we come over to your house?" Kwon Ye Jun, one of Riki's friends asked.

"Nah, she like it more. She will even treat you guys like his own son, trust me" Riki said , as he opened the door to his house.

He then allowed his friends to come inside,

"Im home" Riki shouted to only heard his mother who's currently in the kitchen, baking some chocolate chips cookies, greets him back.

"Oh dear, welcome home! Im here at the kitchen" His mother shouted,

And so Riki told his two friends to follow him to the kitchen,

"Mom, here are my friends. Yejun and Junghwan" Riki said, making his mother look at his son's friends.

"Oh hello there, Yejun and Junghwan. Nice to meet you two, would you like some milk and cookies later?" Riki mother asked,

Without hesitation, Yejun and Junghwan nodded.

"Nice to meet you too, Riki mom" The two of them said in unison, making Riki's mother smiled.

"Go ahead to Riki's room, i will bring the milk and cookies once its done. Have a great time boys" Riki mother said, and so, Riki brings his friends to his room.

When they arrived at Riki room, both of his friends are amazed by how neat and clean Riki room are. The wall in Riki room were fill with a drawing of a girl, in candid poses.

It make both Yejun and Junghwan wonders, why there's a girl drawing in his room?

They didn't want to ask Riki at first since they didn't to be such a bothersome friends , but not until they saw one of the girl drawing in a A4 picture framed.

Its a portrait.

Yejun and Junghwan both became curious, they wanted to know who is that girl. And, why not his mom mad at him for having girl drawing in his room?

"Riki, we don't want to be a bothersome friends, but can we know who is that girl in the drawing of yours?" Junghwan asked,

"Yeah, we are curious to see the same girl on your wall and the one in that framed" Yejun said,