𝐭 𝐡 𝐞 𝐝 𝐚 𝐫 𝐤 𝐦 𝐨 𝐨 𝐧

ALPHA
{ chapter fifty-six }

ALPHA{ chapter fifty-six }

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I sat in the bathtub with Derek at our loft, leaning back against his chest. Bubbles filled it. I was in complete and total bliss.

"I don't remember the last time we had alone time." I pointed out.

"That's because we're not alone together, angel." He replied tracing his fingers along my arm before he placed a kiss on my neck.

"What are you talking about?" I asked turning my head towards him.

"We're not alone together," He repeated, "Don't you remember? In the loft. You got kidnapped by the Calaveras and no one knows where I am."

"Der, what are you talking about?" I wondered with a breathy laugh.

I opened my eyes looking around. I was in a chair in front of the Calaveras with electrical wires wrapped around my arms. I had passed out from pain. They had been torturing me for weeks for Derek's location or who took him but, honestly, I couldn't remember.

"You know who is here?" Araya asked me.

"Since I haven't seen outside this room in weeks, no." I answered.

"Oh but listen." She told me.

"I can't." I replied truthfully, I was too weak to do anything.

"Then I'll tell you. You're little brother came to save you and Derek with Stiles, Malia, Lydia, and Kira." She informed me.

"If you hurt them, I will kill you in the slowest way possible." I hissed.

"We won't if you give me a small piece of information." She stated.

"I told you I don't remember." I growled.

"Fine, I guess you need some persuasion." She said before walking out.

A few minutes later she walked back in with Lydia. She looked at me to see my arms chained down and the electrical wires.

"Oh God." She muttered.

"Let her go. Look...you've got me. Just let all of them go." I told them.

They chained Lydia to the chair next to me before bringing Kira in.