24

"I'm going to kill you. In your sleep. Slowly and painfully." Anna ranted on as she had her face buried into Max's shoulders as the helicopter took off.

Max thought it would be a good idea to take a helicopter from the airport to wherever they were going even though Anna had an immense fear of heights.

She was fine flying in a plane once she couldn't see out the window just how high they were which was why she always say at the isle seat or if flying in Max's private jet she just kept the blind closed.

After not wanting to be left behind at the airport because Max wouldn't tell her where the were going, Anna admitted defeat and hesitantly got into the helicopter and closed her eyes.

"Please don't." Max shook his head in reply with a laugh which Anna could feel against her face.

"How far away are we?" Anna wondered, hoping their torture would end soon.

"About 10/15 minutes." Max explained causing Anna to sigh. "Come on Anna. You're completely and 100% safe. Just look outside."

Anna slowly removed her face from Max's chest and used her hands to cover her eyes. She slowly spread her fingers apart as she opened her eyes. The first thing she could see was white.

The mountains they were flying over were covered in snow which was expected considering it was like negative 7 degrees.

"Wow." Anna breathed out as she proceeded to remove her hands from her face. She completely forgot about the fact they were hundreds of feet in the air and simply concentrated on the beautiful view.

"See. I told you you'd like it." Max told her with a smile on his face.

"It's beautiful." Anna replied as she leant forward towards the window before falling back against Max's chest after accidentally looking down. "Too close."

"Oh Anna." Max laughed as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

Anna brushed off the butterflies she got before the man flying with them asked if they wanted him to take a picture of them.

Max nodded in agreement before handing over his phone to the man. He snapped a few photos of the pair before handing the phone back to Max.

"Ah. I'm so cute." Anna spoke with a smile causing Max to laugh.

He proceeded to post the picture on his instagram, tagging Anna in the picture, placing their location as Austria and captioned it 'conquering new fears❤️🚁'.

For the rest of the short flight, Anna tried to find out from Max where they were going but the new world champion wasn't cracking and told her she'd have to wait to find out.

—————

"Max you're freezing." Anna exclaimed after Max placed his ice cold hands on her cheeks as he walked up behind her unaware to Anna.

"No duh." Max replied as he placed his helmet and balaclava down on the table.

Red Bull motorsport we're running an even in the snowy terrain of Zell Am See in Austria. It involved Max driving the old RB8 while other Red Bull motorsport drivers were driving other vehicles.

"Are you guys finished?" Anna wondered as she sipped the tea she made herself while she was watching Max and the others out the window.

"Yep. Are you ready to go back to the hotel?" Max asked.

"Sure." Anna finished drinking her tea and threw the disposable cup into the bin. "What's the plan for tonight?"

"Everyone's having dinner together in the hotel restaurant. You wanna come with me?" Max questioned as the pair made their way downstairs to the car they had for the few days.

They were in Austria for 4 days. They arrived yesterday and that was the first day. Today was the second day and tomorrow they were filming in the night before Max and Anna left the following days.

"Sure. Sounds good." Anna replied as she quickly ran to the car bracing the cold of Austria. "Oh my god it's freezing."

"I know." Max got into the driver's side of the car and started it before turning the heat up full blast. They headed back to the hotel to get ready for dinner.

—————

The following day Red Bull we're running the event in the night to get even better shots of the different cars

Anna decided to make an appearance outside in support of her best friend. In order to do that she was wearing about 5 layers under her jacket, two pairs of leggings under her tracksuit bottoms and a beanie hat.

Her hands were stuffed into her pockets in order to keep warm as she watched Max drive around with the others. She started to jump in order to generate some heat into her body.

"Cold?" One of the photographers asked her with a smile.

"Extremely." Anna replied laughing slightly at the fact she had been caught jumping like a child.

As could as it would've been yesterday when she watched them from inside, it was even worse at night time.

"You're Max's girlfriend right?" The man wondered.

"Oh no." Anna shook her head in reply.

"No? You're not Nelson Piquet's daughter?" He said looking her up and down.

"No definitely not." Anna told him.

"You say that like it's a bad thing?" The photographer joked with her.

"Have you met Kelly?" She asked and he shook his head in reply. "Exactly. And they broke up a couple days ago. I'm just Max's best friend."

"Oh. You're Anna." He told her with a smile.

"Yeh. How did you know that?" The Dutch girl wondered curiously.

"Oh Max talks about you all the time." The man replied causing Anna to smile.

"Oh really?" She said as she turned to watch him drive the RB8 through the snowy terrain of Austria.

—————