𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

broken deal

broken deal

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ophelia decided to stay with Aunt Jenna since she hadn't been in the Gilbert household for a while. Alaric texted Ophelia that there was an attack from the werewolves at the Salvatore boarding house and she was so glad that she wasn't there. Stefan also texted her at night saying that Brady and Tyler went to attack them but Brady died and Tyler was okay but still trying to figure out who he was as a werewolf. But last night was the last time Ophelia saw Tyler.

Night After the attack

Ophelia was in her bedroom from the Gilbert. She decided to stay for the night and hang out with Aunt Jenna and her baby brother Jeremy. She heard a knock and Ophelia hummed as the door opened.

"There's someone at the door. It's really important." Jenna said to Ophelia. She didn't expect any company.

Ophelia jumped out of bed and walked out of her room. She went downstairs and went to the door reached the handle from the door and opened it to see Tyler.

"Tyler, what are you doing here?" Ophelia asked the werewolf and see a car in front of her house.

"I know you don't have an apology but I just wanted to say goodbye." Tyler said to Ophelia. She sighed and didn't say anything and walked up to him. Tyler didn't know what she was doing but she hugged him and he hugged back.

"Just be safe. Don't die please." Ophelia whispered to Tyler. He hummed and nodded to his ex-girlfriend.

Tyler and Ophelia pulled apart and they looked into each other eyes. The two teenagers lean in and their lips touch together. Ophelia slowly touches Tyler's lips and softly kisses his lips. Tyler kissed his ex-lover back. They were making out when they both heard the car honk making them stop their kiss. Tyler and Ophelia stare at each other.

"That's shouldn't have happened. I like Caro-" Tyler gets cut off by Ophelia. "I know you like Care. It's so obvious." She said with a duh tone and Tyler smiled at her with relief.

"See you soon Tyler." Ophelia says to the werewolf. She waved goodbye one last to her ex and closed the door. Ophelia pressed her body against the door.

Ophelia opens her eyes, a flashback from yesterday. She had been woken up by her phone buzzing like crazy. The blonde girl groaned. She didn't want to answer it, she wanted to sleep. Ophelia sat up from the bed and grabbed her phone to see Elena ringing her.

"What do you want? You just woke me up with a good nap." Ophelia groaned on the phone and flopped down her bed making her sister giggle.