Within seconds the phone was picked up.

"Hey Ard-"

"Can you pick me, I wanna be with you." I whispered into the phone feeling alittle awful for what I'm planing on doing right now.

"Ok yea sure wher-" he reply back

"Wendy's, come now." I said quickly hanging up the phone

But I don't care I got hurt to much from Trent.

My mom was right about black people, they are just nasty and a waste of people.

I agree, black people only want us whites for money.

Just one can fuck it up for all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victoria's POV

~~
I left about 20 minutes before the bell can ring.

I head outside to go home, not wanting to waste anytime. My whole body felt so sore. My head is killing for all the hits I got for the day.

As I walked back the same way I took to get to school, I took my pink sweater out my bag and slip it over this black crop top Mia lend to me.

Me walking down the main street with my belly hanging out like this, and my mom finds out.

Ass whooping for me.

I search my pockets for my crustly little phone, to call my mom to say I'm on the way home.

No where to be found.

I began freaking out. I stop and threw my bag down in someones lawn. I kneeled down into the grass in front my bag.

Pulling out everything out my bag, this shit phone is no where to be found.

"Looking for this?"

I whip my head around to seeing a black figure standing in front of me.

The sunlight shining down on this male figure made it hard for me to make out the face.

Suddenly my phone was thrown down onto the grass.

Just that little impact caused the screen to crack open.

"What the fuck dude?" I yelled and punch him straight into his worst nightmare.

I watch as he fell and curl up into a ball.

"FUCK YOU VICTORIA!" yelled out in pain.

Suddenly the voice match the face that peeped out from his arms.

Jason.

I sat there and watch him cry out in pain.

It kind of ease my pain alittle.

But as I sat there and notice tears were really running out his eyes. I felt bad.

I crawl over to the other side of the sidewalk were he was all curl up. I sat there in front of him. Watching how tense his body was all folded into himself.

Searching for words to say, but nothing really came to me.

He rolled over on his back and cover his eyes with his arm blocking the sunlight and held the left hand on his private area.

"You know you can say sorry, and thank you" he manage to say to me.

As what he said finally set in my mind, I bursted out into laughter.