Chapter 30: A Promise to Upheld (Pt 2)

Start from the beginning

Midoriya looked at the siblings. One is desperately trying to make her either snap the shit out of whatever he's in, while the other is effortlessly ignoring the attempts.

Thinking about the possibilities, he brushed the tears he didn't realize that some has been pooling on his lower eyelids.

"Fine! We'll do it! So, here's what we do..."

.

.

.

.

.

The same thing had happened in the anime.

After the rescue of Bakugo was a success, All Might suddenly be able to break through the chains he's in. Right after, he dashed at the teens that were fighting each other.

"Young Sosaki!!" He yelled, reaching out to them. But before he could get even within 20 meters radius, Y/n shifted his legs, and giant swords appeared around him and Kuroha, creating a dome, trapping them from any disturbance from outside.

In bewilderment, All Might failed to notice the black tendrils, that All For One used previously, are coming right at him, capturing All Might.

"You are not going anywhere, All Might. Your fight is with me~" All For One said with a sing-song tone.

[…]

In the sword dome, Y/n turned around with a menacing look. She had nowhere to run.

Her Quirk isn't like his, so she can't fly. She hasn't mastered Enhanced Breathing, so she can't jump a great height like Y/n.

Ultimately? She's stuck with him.

She readied her fist nervously as Y/n took a basic stance. Without a single breath, Y/n had already appeared in front of her. Not wasting any time, she used the opportunity of the closeness and activated her Quirk.

[Present Mic in serious voice]Kuroha Sosaki. Quirk; Sword Summon. Although having the same Quirk name as her brother, she needs an outside source of energy - other people, to summon a blade.

Using her Quirk, she absorbed Y/n's energy. A subtle f/c color came out from Y/n's body from where Kuroha had touched him. He stumbled a bit from the large energy drain, holding his head in tiredness as his vision gets a little blurry.

'I'm sorry, Onii-chan...! If I can't get you out of that mind control... I'll get you out of that misery!' She thought, already summoned a blade, charging at Y/n. Still having some energy left, Y/n stood up with his own summoned sword, locking blades with Kuroha, staring at each other as their e/c orbs reflected each other. Beeaking the lock, they started to exchanged some swings.

With each swing, she remembers...

How often they'd train...

How Y/n would teach her hand-to-hand combat to fend for herself...

How he would love her as a brother should... Giving off the loving smile whenever she messes up...

She didn't want this...

She didn't want to kill her brother...

A side note. Unlike Y/n's blades, her blade can kill.

Approaching him, she let out a battle cry, raising her sword high.
"AAAGH!!!" She screamed, swinging the blade down. The still dazed Y/n just looked at her with an unsuspecting face
.