𝟎𝟎𝟗

It is the next day between classes, where the group of five is sitting in a corner in the library.

"So? How was your first quidditch experience?" Ron asks the two, excited to know about their first impression of quidditch.

"Yeah! How was it??" James squealed, wanting to know everything.

"Oh, it was really good." Harry nods, and at the same time Leo spoke out. "I loved it!"

"That's right, it's the best game after all. you have to love it." James declared proudly. Lily only rolled her eyes, Regulus nodded in agreement.

"Quidditch is bloody brilliant." Ron nods in agreement.

"But how about you little star, you missed me while I was gone?" Leo grins and gets his full attention to Celeste.

Celeste rolls her eyes. "Eyes on the assignment and finish it. We need to go to our next class." She completely ignores his question.

He pouts but goes to work anyway.

Estrella let out a little giggle at the interaction. They were too cute.

Sirius leaned over to James. "Prongs, he defiantly comes after you in that department." James only shrugged, he knew it was the truth.

-

The scene changes to the class, where a short professor was standing on a pile of books and a chair.

"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation...or the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers? Good - Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, hmm? The swish and flick, everyone."

All the students take their Wands in their hands and start following the teacher.

"Ugh, I hated this class." Sirius grumbled. Estrella and Andromeda only rolled their eyes. "Yeah because you would always get in trouble."

"Not true!" He gasped. "Absolutely true." Regulus simply said.

Harry and Seamus are sitting beside each other while Leo and Celeste are seatmates.

"Good. Oh, and enunciate. Wingardium leviosa. Off you go then."

Everyone starts to do the spell.

"Wingardium leviosa." Multiple students start trying to do the spell.

Ron waves his wand like madly, and Hermione immediately stops him.

"No, stop, stop, stop. You're going to take someone's eyes out. Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's Levi-O-sa not levin-saar."

Kol sniggered. "Are we getting an enemies-to-lovers or what?"

"You do it then if you so clever. Go on, go on."

"Wingardium leviosa."

Hermione performs the spell and her feather started to flout, which earns her a disappointed look from Ron. That get's everyone's attention and they turn to her.

"Well done! See here everyone, Miss Granger did it! Oh, Splendid."

With the whole class having their eyes on Hermione, no one expects for the next thing to happen.

Seamus turns to his and starts to do the spell himself. "Wingardium leviosa."

And suddenly, with a light flash, an explosion is heard. Everyone immediately whips their head to the noise. Seamus, who looks like a mess, sits there stunned looking at his burned feather.