Part 8: The Greatest Coup and Return

Lord Harry James Potter-Black-Moody-Peverell-Gryffindor-Hufflepuff-Emrys, Crowned Heir Harry Mcgongall and Regent Harry Lupin all being the same person had simply had it with the two men he was trapped with. His son excluded from the adults who obviously have developed feelings. Look watching Holly ship the two with actual pairing methods was a pain to witness. Yet it was also saddening knowing that Severus was loving a dying man while hiding the fact of being a spy. A spy of the Gray Lady.

That plus he had just sent the hours managing the Ancient Royal House of Potter-Black and Black. Surrounded by seasoned politicians demanding earfuls of schemes and revenge plots is not something easy to manage when you also are planning your own.

So no one, not even Holly, could stop him at this point. Afterall learning that your enemy would be in this room who will be heartless enough to kill anyone in his way well no one fights the wrath of a parent.

For the past hour of just pure Black, specifically mother, rage burning at Severus Snape-Ravenclaw and Tom Marvolo Riddle-Slytherin for one being stupidly in love with each other thus torturing him with Holly for the past month and two not having the decency to inform him that one of them was going to lose their entire being.

"Mr. Potter-Black, please calm down. You do have a plan and so do we. So let's converse on that.", Severus says softly to pacify the enraged mage.

"You two better get your shit together or I and Holly will. And I doubt you would like a Black and Hogwarts itself sorting out your problems.", Harry hums as the two thoroughly nod as Holly was chuckling at the misery of the two.

Anyway the three had mainly conversed much more serious after that. They had long plotted their plans separately. Now for the next hours at a time they plotted.

"Dumbledore will escape your trap eventually.", Severus hums as Harry calmly nods already knowing how much of a bid that move was. Gellert not being moved was more of a dangerous forcibly taken risk than non-desire.

Somehow Albus still has followers in high places and moving Gellert was much more dangerous despite of the power of the mages moving him. Even though the power of the Elder Wand would remain in Harry and continue through his bloodline ie Teddy, there was also the risk of Albus going after his son. Then fact that even without artifacts or the Elder Wand, Gellert is already a powerful mage on his own.

In spite of the now very proper and torture loving prison that Gellert is in now. Both George and Fred under Harry's own orders are daily draining out the power and magic of Gellert's core. That being risky of itself for it create an Obscurus out of Gellert and probably the most powerful one. So they are also reminded to be ever so careful. They need to make Gellert the weakest wizard by his magical core that way it didn't matter if Albus and husband escaped for only one of them would have the ability to even conjure sparks from a wand.

Doesn't change the fact that even mundanely Gellert is dangerous. Let's keep in mind that only did he plan out the magical world but he also planned out the Mundane One. He created the mind known as Adolf Hitler and his Allies. That plus the tinkering of mind that created mass mundane weapons of destruction for his goals. Then his time in that manor to create his own magical nuclear weapons.

Thankfully that Harry's plan has been working. The letters of Gellert cannot even to produce the smallest spark of magic without agony being fairly pleasing. The response of Gellert physically training his body and constantly reading the Art of War again absolutely unsurprising to him. This has also been stuffed into the I.C.W records.

"I know. But I insured quite permanently Gellert can only use his sight. He can't cast spells. Much less brew potions. As his magical energy in his core has been absolutely depleted. Doesn't mean Gellert or Albus isn't a threat.", Harry sighs simply as Tom and Severus jump at that. One they didn't know Gellert was still in the equation and two what?!