Sirius Black Death Scene

" Please carry your tissues nearby as I do as well" Loki says already sniffling.

" Are you Ok?" Hermione asks.

" Ya, Just trauma" Loki answers " any way let's watch this video"

The Theater had begun to worry what was going on and became scared that Loki was already sad.

* Lucius is seen holding the The Prophecy in front of Harry*

" Father" Draco whispers which only the Professors hear.

" Get away from my Godson" Sirius says.

* Theater is heard screaming and cheering except Harry who was worried about Loki's words*

* Sirius Punches Lucius*

* Theater is seen screaming while Draco's mouth is wide with shock*

" Close your Mouth Malfoy a fly might enter there" Ron laughs as Draco quickly shuts his mouth embarrassed.

* Prophecy Breaks*

" Is that a good or bad Thing?" Ginny asks curiously.

" I don't know," Harry responds.

* The Death Eaters are Disappearing by the order*

" Yes" Most of the Theater Shouts.

* The Order appears*

* The Theater is shouting*

* Death Eaters try to Attack Sirius and Harry*

" Listen to me I want you to take the others out of here" Sirius Tells Harry.

" What, No I am staying with you " Harry Tells Him.

" Harry is Too Stubborn, He won't agree" Hermione says.

Harry smiles a bit.

" You have Done Beautifully, Now Let me take it from here" Sirius says.

* Lucios's Throws Spell*.

" Your Father is just..." Ron groans.

Draco is silent watching.

* Lucius Throws another Spell*

" Kick his Behind" Ginny screams.

* Lucius and a Death eater start Throwing spells at Harry and Sirius who fight back*

" Destroy Them" George yells.

* As The Theater says a bunch of more Like words*.

" This isn't going to end well is it?" Dumbledore whispers looking at His Co- Workers.

Snape and McGonagall frown and nod.

Draco is completely silent.

* Dumbledore's army Looks from behind the rock*

* Death Eaters and Order of The Phoenix are Fighting*

* Theater is cheering During this time*

* Moody Attacks Death Eater*

* More Theater cheer*

* Sirius Attacks The Death eater while Harry uses Expelliarmus on Lucius*

Harry smiles a bit not hoping for the worst and not as tense as before.

Still Draco has a really conflicted face who is silent which the Professors notice.

" Nice One James" Sirius Tells Harry.

* Harry smiles as Sirius called him by his Father's name*

* Sirius Continuously Hits Lucius with spells*

* Theater is smiling all with Hope except Draco who is seriously Conflicted*

* Sirius Hits Lucius again and again as He Falls of the edge*

* Theater cheers but they silence their Cheers as They see Bellatrix appear*

" Avada Kedavra" Bellatrix yells

* Theater screams No as harry just starts Bawling*

* Harry Looks around than Notices Sirius Entering The Portal with Instant Death*

* Draco is seen to be upset*

* Hermione Hold Harry as They Cry together while the rest of The Theater is calm, sniffles are heard and a Few Tear Drops are shown*

" It Didn't end well" Dumbledore says sadly Looking down as his colleague bow their heads down in sadness.

* Remus Grabs Harry as Harry Screams In frustration and Grief*

* Most Of The Theater is seen crying or looking upset even Draco still*

* Bellatrix nods her head smirking*

* The Theater starts Throwing a Bunch of curses at her*

*Harry runs after Bellatrix*

* Clip ends*

* Crying and sniffles are still heard around the Theater as The Video Turns off*

" Remember, I am showing these videos to Prevent The Future" Loki sniffles.

" It's Just sad" Hermione says crying even more with Harry as Ron hugs them all.

" I just want to add one Harry Tried to use The Cruciatus Curse on Bellatrix right after but it didn't work" Loki says.

" He tried" Ginny whispers as a Tear drops seeing Harry In Distraught.

" I will give you guys a 10 minute break to Let your emotions out before the next video which I promise is not as Traumatizing" Loki Promises heading to the back.

Though Cries can still be heard as She leaves to the Back.