New School

~Reader POV~
Great I finally got into the best school for vampires and humans. I am so excited for this, will they be nice to me was the only negative thing in my head. I packed all my things and exited the door.
"Bye Mom and Dad I'm leaving now" I said as I exit the door.
~At the school~
I walked towards the gate when two people came to greet me.
"Hello I'm the new student (y/n) " I said as I stuck my hand out for a hand shake which the girl gladly took.
"Nice to meet you I'm Yuki Cross"she said as she elbowed the the boy.
~Mini time skip~
I became roommates with a boy, How is that even possible. Well I guess I'll go meet him. I walked towards the door and entered it. The boy from earlier with white hair was............shirtless. I blushed 50 shades of red.(If it's possible)
"What are you staring at haven't you seen a guy topless"The boy said,I shook my head.

"U-um what's your name?"I asked. 'I am so nervous right now'

"Zero"
~Mini Time Skip~
I walked down the halls,and tripped,preparing for impact. About 3 seconds past, I realized a boy with a white uniform had held me up.
"Oh My you are a beauty"I blushed as the blonde headed boy said that.

"Ok Vampire I accept your complement but know I have my eyes open"I said as he looked shocked with no words.
"I apologize for Aido's behavior Miss (y/n)" The Pure Blood known as Kaname said.

"It's cool it's cool it was funny how he reacted" I said as I giggled which made Aido Blush for some reason.
"But Gotta Go, see you around um......"
I said trying to find out their names.
"Kaname and Aido Hanabusa"
Aido answered for both of them.
--------------------------------
Pretty good huh for the fist chapter. Gomen if it was short I know what your gonna say to me
Killua:BAKA!
Me:You're not even in this anime
Gon:I knew it was a bad idea to go with this plan
Me:*sigh*Get IN YOUR OWN ANIME RIGHT NOW
Zero:I don't know who they are
Me:Of course you don't you're in a different anime for Sake