ᵀʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᶦʳˢᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᴷᵁᴿᴼᴷᴼ ᴺᴼ ᴮᴼˣᴵᴺᴳ! ᵀʰᵉ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ

9:03 in Tokyo.

The main gate of Tetsuya Kuroko's favorite park in Tokyo stood at the foot of a small wooden bridge. Despite the rain, he wasn't bothered by it, and nobody else was around, It was the ideal setting. It was not easy for him to see the figure but a tall dark figure ran up to him & threw a coat over him telling him not to get a cold. "Tetsu" The nickname did shock kuroko slightly, but not to the point of making an expression or anything that might be seen as a reaction. Instead of responding, he looked back at the lake, watching the koi fish he stayed quiet.. enjoying the rain's sounds. The figure was nowhere to be seen when he glanced back.

After waking up, he sat up in bed. Sighing, he rubbed his eyes, A dream, he whispered to himself.

....𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘪𝘹𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦r....

By then, he was reading a book after having taken a shower. A while after, he got a notification from Shigehiro Ogiwara, his childhood friend. In the midst of his response, Tetsuya sighed

Hello, Ogiwara...

Kuroko! How are you doing?

My health is fine, as is yours?..

I'm doing well.

Good to know..

Hey, just wondering...

Yes?...

Basically, I have two boxing tickets, and I thought maybe you could join me?..

Kuroko typed a tired "Sure..."

Ogiwara typed in awe. "That's terrific! Wait... Really!" he cried out.

With sarcasm and bluntness, Kuroko states that there was nothing else he could have been doing before you texted me.

Sorry, I didn't think you'd say yes since I know you're not into this type of thing.

I'm not interested, just curious to see if it is of interest...

I am almost at your house, and we are walking there, but don't worry, it's a short distance.

Upon typing  "ok.." he placed his phone on the table.

...𝘖𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘹𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘢...

Ogiwara..

Yes, Kuroko?

Ogiwara Are you aware of the actual time of this match? Matches here usually start a couple of minutes later than this, and you know I have work to do at the bar...

Regardless of what time it was, Ogiwara said sheepishly, the sooner we get there, the sooner we leave.

Kuroko yawned. Guess I'll be able to take a nap while we're there then... he thought to himself. Also, who are the fighters that will be fighting?..

No idea, I just received these tickets from a classmate. As Ogiwara watches the dark clouds in the night, he remembers what happened.

-𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬-

(The classmate yawned and said, "Yo, Shigehiro.. I got two boxing tickets for you. Plus I'm not interested in watching them. I'm more into clubs & gorgeous women if you know what I mean. He walked out waving goodbye. With a confused expression on Ogiwara's face, he glanced down at the tickets in his hands.)

We will be sitting in seats 88 and 89.

As Tetsuya walks into the arena unnoticed by security or anyone else, including Ogiwara, he nods.

Kuroko, here we are-..
In a state of panic, he began wondering
where his friend was. In response, he ran to the arena's security to see if they'd seen him. As security guards were dumbfounded as to what or who he was talking about, they shook their heads in confusion. But he should've known they hadn't seen him. Due to Kuroko's "lack of presence..." Ogiwara thinks to himself. As he walks into the building, he sighs and sits down, He knows where the seats are so hopefully he won't get lost.