Ch. 14 - Conflict

Start from the beginning

"Wh...at?" You squeaked, eyes carefully opening to find his, small and piercing.

"Nothing's been the same since you left," he shook his head, "Y/N...I just want to know if it's not all my fault that you left." His look was completely serious, irises slightly shaking as he gave you concerned focus. "I love you."

Your jaw became slack, eyes widening with the words that fell from his lips. That was the loss of the battle, you could no longer hold back.

In a flash, you dove forward from the wall and grabbed his face, smashing your lips to his without hesitance. He grunted from the pressure as he caught himself before he could fall all the way back, hands stretched from his sides to maintain balance as you fell on him.
The kiss you started easily became frantic and feral, your nails digging into the sides of his head as your fingers tangled into his knotty, gray strands. His nervous hands had found your waist, gripping the fabric of your cloak as they trembled.

"Y/N...?" he was able to escape your grasp for a moment, breathlessly coming away as you continued to hungrily stare down his lips.

"Fuck me," you commanded in a low voice, eyes flickering up to meet his in a seductive gaze, "quickly..." 

His eyes transitioned from that of wonder and confusion to passion and dominance. The hands that once nervously clutched your cloak moved to shove your shoulders back against the wall. You shrugged the fabric off and allowed it to fall to the floor as your jaw fell open with Shigaraki's rough lips eating away at the flesh on your neck. 
His pelvis pressed against yours, the pressure penetrating against your clothed sex as his erection rubbed along the zipper of your pants. 

With what little patience you had, you shoved your hands between your bodies and began unzipping. The sudden motion caused him to stop working at your neck, allowing you to finish what you were doing. 
As soon as your zipper came all the way down, he wasted no time in slithering his hand beneath the waistband of your panties. He awkwardly turned his palm in the proper direction, his body coming closer to you again as two of his digits dove into your body. You gasped at the sudden stimulation, tiny volts of electricity forming as you adjusted to the new sensation. His warm breath covered your face as he breathed out a sigh of strained relief, finally feeling you intimately for the first time.

A slow grin crept upon his face at your reaction, knuckles curling at a dreadfully slow starting pace. His was tilted in your direction, nose nearly touching nose as he looked up through low lids. 
The palpitations you felt only increased with his stare, chest rising and falling rapidly as pleasured moans bubbled up into your throat with each wave of his fingers. Your nerves were centrally focused on the build-up between your legs, knees getting weaker by the second as you gripped his shoulders to keep balance. Your head lazily fell back against the wall as your cries grew louder and louder. Luckily for you, the bunker had incredibly thick walls so the only boundary was the potential of someone walking in on you. 

"That's it..." he cooed against the shell of your ear as his pace quickened, your wetness dripping all over your fingers as he struggled against the tightness of your pants - the opening made by the zipper barely big enough for him to slip his hand through. "Cum for me...

The way his rough, whispery voice quivered against your eardrum was enough to spill you over the edge. Your body began to quake and tremble around his fingers, your cries physically manifesting through strained vessels on the side of your neck as you lost yourself to him. He groaned against the tightness of his own pants, the sounds of what he was doing to you were drawing him to his own point of no return. 

He was a man with a mission as his hand tore itself away from your silk, disregarding the slickness on his fingers as he pulled your weak body from the wall and turned you around. He yanked your loose pants down to your knees as best as he could as you pressed your hands and cheek against the wall in front of you. 
You closed your eyes tight in anticipation as you heard him fumbling with his own pants. And with little to no time to think about when it was coming, he plunged into you. You hadn't even had time to glance at him, only able to feel his length and girth fill the entirety of you. As he felt your body wrap around him, still freshly throbbing from your first orgasm, he let out a vocalized sigh of relief. 

His hair fell delicately in his face that was entirely focused on your body that was newly exposed in front of him. He wasted no time in gripping your hips as if he were going to lose you, tearing into you as the most lustful sounds filled the room. Slapping, squishing, screaming, crying, groans, and heavy breaths...

You had your fists clenched against the wall, bracing yourself as your insides began to burn from the friction. It didn't damper the high that he had built for you yet again, his tip just meeting your cervix to form that pleasurably painful mix that pulsated through each of your nerve endings. Those direct messages to your brain allowed another flood inside of you to release, any sort of restraint you had left leaving your body as you let out the loudest cry you had made...with anyone
The warmth that came with your orgasm brought Shigaraki to his own end, making sure to give you one more deep thrust until he could push no further. You felt your already tepid center became even more balmy with the feeling of his own pleasure filling you. 

Your breathing was shaking as with the rest of your body as he silently pulled himself from you, wasting no time in shoving himself away despite the fluid that remained on his flesh. You, too, had no choice but to pull up your bottoms. The feeling of the semen pouring out of you and soaking your panties was something else. You couldn't tell if you were uncomfortable or turned on by the idea, perhaps a bit of both. 

Two sets of cheeks looked at one another, pink from the adrenaline but also the embarrassment. The two of you stared blankly, waiting for someone to speak up. 

"I need to get you out of here," you finally spoke, walking over to the coffee table where he placed his father's hand. You handed to him and picked your cloak and mask off of the ground. 

You didn't bother securing your mask to your face, but you used your cloak as a way to hide your shame - not that it could be seen through your black pants anyhow. 

"Y/N," he stopped you once more just as you were about to open the door, "where do we go from here?"

"Damn it," you gave a small laugh at how direct he was being, cursing to yourself. "Nothing happens now. You go home. Your league members start next week. You continue the plan with Chisaki."

"You can't call that nothing," he stated calmly.

"I can. And I will," you struggled to get out, voice nearly cracking as you tried to keep it low. 

You stepped out of the room and expected him to follow you. He silently did, moving behind you instead of beside you - just how things should be.

"He's still here?" Irinaka's tiny voice piped up as you neared the exit. You sighed angrily and turned to look down at him. "Overhaul told you to get him out of here nearly an hour ago."

"I don't recall him giving me a time limit, Joi," you narrowed your vision at his tiny body, daring him to cause any more of a fuss. 

"Chrono was right," he grumbled and turned to hobble away, "Chisaki wants you in Hiru's room when you're done." 

You gave another sigh as Irinaka continued out of earshot.
You opened the door to the outside world and motioned for Shigaraki to leave to which he stepped out and turned to give you one last look. You allowed it, eyes locking and lingering before finally breaking away. Your backs turned on one another, your head hanging low as you shut the door and continued down the hall to what you assumed was your true future.