4.11 Strike Three - Embarrassing Past

Gladly I had leaked only a bit and the diaper was still okay. By my standards I peed quite a lot into the loo. That must have been the tea I guessed ^^ Once I smelled the baby powder again my eyes once more went to the diaper package. I noticed they were XL sized so they weren't for toddlers like I originally thought. I was tempted to take one with me, but then decided against stealing. On top I didn't have anything with me to hide it in anyway. So I flushed my pee away and went back to Jenny.

"By the way, Jen: How old is your sister even?"

"Eve? She's five years younger. Why?"

"Oh, I thought she was still a toddler"

"No, but she sometimes behaves like one", Jenny chuckled.

"And does she still need diapers?", I asked upfront.

"What?", she asked shocked.

"The diaper package in the bathroom..."

"Oh, I thought Mom put them away...actually...yes, she does, but only at night...don't tell anyone, though"

"Don't worry, that's none of my business", I explained.

"Yeah, right, but you were still asking about it. I don't think you would've found it too amusing either, if I told someone you still peed your pants like every week five years ago", she teased me and I instantly blushed hard. This statement shook me.

"I...I...I didn't!...more like seven years...", I stammered and had a hard time not crying again.

"Oh no, I'm sorry, Lyz! I didn't know this would hurt you. Back then you didn't care and all...", she quickly apologized.

"I totally forgot you know about that", I said almost fainting. Jenny quickly grabbed me and sat me on her bed. I felt her hand on my bum and tried not to act suspicious until she eventually let go of it.

"Are you kidding? One time you wet yourself on my bike and then I had to explain Mom why my bum smelled like pee", she laughed and grabbed her crotch as if she was about to wet herself over it. When I didn't join her, she stopped laughing and tried to comfort me while I sobbed.

"Sorry, but this is so embarrassing. I suppressed, all of you have been already with me since kindergarten. I thought you all forgot. I HOPED you all forgot about this!", I said and put my hands in my crotch in shame. I could feel the soaked diaper and wanted to leave this house instantly! I cried and reached for my backpack to go.

"No, Lyz, I'm begging you! Please don't go! I'm so sorry I brought that up. I really didn't think anything of it! I'm so happy you came here visiting me in my prison. I'll be nice to you, I promise!", Jenny said with a sympathetic expression.

"And you don't think I'm disgusting?"

"Of course not!", she answered immediately and started caressing my back a bit.

"Sorry I bothered you for nothing", I regretted and noticed I could smell the urine from my diaper now.

"Hey, don't worry! You had quite the day which by the way we haven't even finished talking about. But for now I suggest you rest for a few minutes on my bed while I'll take a break and see if I can help Mom with the food, okay?", Jenny suggested and I nodded. Once she left I got my perfume from my backpack and sprayed it into my peed diaper. This relieved me so much that I finally laid back on her bed like she suggested and took a nap.

After what must have been half an hour Jenny woke me up stroking my hair.

"Hey Lyz, get up"

"Hi Jen...", I said still drowsy.

"What have you been dreaming of? Your hand is in your crotch", she giggled at me. I noticed I had grabbed my diaper bulge and quickly swung up onto my bottom.

"Oh, I guess I'm just sleeping that way", I said abashed and noticed the pressure build in my bladder.

"Sorry, I didn't want to embarrass you again. How are you? Are you feeling a bit better?"

"I think I'm fine, but I badly need the looooo!", I giggled and tried to overplay my panic with laughter.

"Oh, then you should hurry up! And afterwards get into the kitchen for lunch", Jenny told me and tugged at my arms. But since my feet were still only hanging in the air I lost balance and just fell face first on her tummy. She then dragged my sides up with her hands and while she did I suddenly sensed the baby powder again. She must have helped her sister out of her night diapers I guessed.

"Cute blue panties", she tried to tease me again and I noticed she had accidentally pulled my shirt up. I looked down at my crotch, but was relieved when I saw my panties perfectly cover my diapers. This time I joined her laughing and playfully covered my exposed tit in shame. Jenny now needed to hold her stomach laughing loudly and shoved me out of her room. When I noticed I leaked some drops I accelerated and rushed into the bathroom.

"Don't forget to come to the kitchen!", Jenny shouted through the door before I could hear her steps leaving.

"Okay!", I returned and finally got my jeans down. The jeans button had been a pain in the arse again. I felt pee dribble when I quickly pulled panties and diaper down and sat down on the loo. I took a deep breath when I finally trickled into the bowl. I knew I spilled a bit, but hoped it was half as bad. I wiped myself and pulled my peed diaper back up. The yellow color was already showing on the outside. I needed to go to the toilet more often or I would embarrass myself once again! My light-blue panties had a wet spot at the back that I dried as good as possible. Then I noticed I also peed a bit on the floor and all over the toilet. I was very sorry, but couldn't do much besides wiping it with some more toilet paper. Just when I wanted to leave the bathroom I noticed the baby powder and the diapers were gone. Jenny or her Mom must have cleared them away. I took a look around, but found nothing. I walked to the washing machine and smelled the baby powder again. I could've searched in the cabinets and drawers, but decided against it. Then I left and joined the two in the kitchen.